Vitor Belfort: Breaking the Silence(interview)

Oh yah, I saw that on Sherdog but it's always nice watching it again!
I can't ever get enough of Vitor!:D

he's pure agression!
along with Wanderlei silva
in the Standup world if u wanna see something simmilar, check out Alber Kraus of the netherlands! He's not called the hurricaine for nothing !!!

I've made a highlight of him that's floating about on the net
Check out www.ironlife.com/forum and look in the highlight forum for it :D

damn right bigdaddy
he's a nice guy too, i've chatted with him a few times
I was chuffed to bits when he was standing right next to me at the superleague hehehe

I know I am looking forward to meeting some of my favorite fighters this weekend at the UFC. I will probably act like a little school girl

bigdaddy22 said:
I know I am looking forward to meeting some of my favorite fighters this weekend at the UFC. I will probably act like a little school girl

Take pictures!!!!:D

Why so you can see me acting like a retard when I meet my idols? Do ont worry, my girlfriend is a picture fiend, she will be snapping away!!

bigdaddy22 said:
Why so you can see me acting like a retard when I meet my idols? Do ont worry, my girlfriend is a picture fiend, she will be snapping away!!

Yah!! Isn't it amazing how we turn into ten year old kids again when we meet someone we admire....lol:D
Have fun!

Muay Thai Guy said:
he's pure agression!
along with Wanderlei silva
in the Standup world if u wanna see something simmilar, check out Alber Kraus of the netherlands! He's not called the hurricaine for nothing !!!

I've made a highlight of him that's floating about on the net
Check out www.ironlife.com/forum and look in the highlight forum for it :D

Oh and that highlight is awesome!!:)

Back