Warning: Anadrol will kill you!

BiggieSwolls said:
But on the whole I do see and agree where the article is coming from. The flip side to it is that you know at least one guy is going to go out and start doing 150 mg/day of drol because he now thinks its good for him and wont have any negatave impact.

This goes along with me never pushing gear of any kind on anyone anyway. If they are willing to invest the time and be smart on thier own, then I will help, but if they want to fear it then that is fine - it only shows the lack of time investment. If this is the case, then a person is better off being scared.

At the beginning of this cycle I ran 150mg of drol for 5 weeks, and my liver values still checked out in the normal range

Jesus, needsize...that is an ass load of drol! You must change your user name to "needed size about 3 years ago" :)

TL

Mr. dB said:
Maybe for someone who is wasting from AIDS, the water retention may actually make them at least appear more healthy...???

Exactly what I was thinking dave. The fact that they were wasting away of AIDS would probably have some effect on the sides they got, wouldn't you think?

Back