wat should i do

hugh1

Hi im 29 years of age. I done weights when i was in my early 20s.Then i stoped, i got back into weights in january. I was 16 stone.!! It is now augest and im down to 12.5 stone.!!! Im starting to get some shape now.I can start to see muscle.!! But i want to gain lean muscle an shape. My friend has started doing winstrol vp.!! He asked me did i want to do a cycle.I dont no.? Should i try winstrol.!?! Are jst keep doing wat im doing an hope i gain muscle plz help.!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hi im 29 done weights when i was in early 20s then stoped im 29 n0w an was 16stone i started weights in jan an its now aug 1m 12.5 stone now the fat is near away an i can start to see muscle but i want to get more muscle an shape my friend is in good shape he has started doing winstrol vp an asked me did i want to do it im abit nervis about sideaffects an that wat should i do try somethin are jst keep doing wat im doing an hope i gain muscle plz help

Please do not do winstrol only. That is a horrrible idea and you will regret it. Test only for first cycle. Keep working out natural until you are ready. That amount of time working out is not consistent enough to cycle imo. Keep hittin those weights bro.

Please do not do winstrol only. That is a horrrible idea and you will regret it. Test only for first cycle. Keep working out natural until you are ready. That amount of time working out is not consistent enough to cycle imo. Keep hittin those weights bro.

100% agree

welcome to ology hugh , spend some time here learning about steroids while you continue to workout so that when your ready for a cycle you will have the knowledge to do it right.

Thanks for reply is there any good supplements trying to get the lean rip look

there is a mod here [ 3J ] who is tops on diet / nutrition help , go to the diet forum and post up and tell him as much info about your diet , training and stats as possible and ask for his adevice.

holy shit that was fucking hard to read bro. i hope English isn't your first language.

Back