Test E+Dbol +Winstrol+clen+T3

hitmax

hey guys
i know Its not best for me to use steroid when im not even reach my limit genetic ...but i decide to use drugs for changing my body and my life style so please dont say you shouldnt use these drugs
im lifting about 1 years .
first day i was 59 kg after a dirty bulking im become a fat guy without muscle so i want just to lose that fat and i put myself in huge Caloric deficit and almost lose all my muslce and fat in same time lol :)
i was so sad and try to search about nutrtion and im learning....
after that im reach to 61 kg with low body fat and then i start my first steroid cycle
1-18 week test E 500 mg 2 shot per week
1-5 dbol 50mg ed
13-18 winstrol 50 ed
13-18 clen and t3
clen one week on/off
so im now in third week a gain 11 kg (24 lbs) and im 72 kg ...
with huge calorie surplus (+1500)
and yes i know should have proper pct for faster recovery and keeping the gains
i hope so guys in these forum can help me for some tips
and my strengh freaky increase !
my pic after dirty bulk
https://imgur.com/a/emptCPq

before starting bulking on steroid
https://imgur.com/a/HMhbPp0

3 week on cycle
https://imgur.com/a/mW7wpRs

Last edited:
Well welcome to Steroidology :wavey:

OK I start out feeling like , WTF, why :Pat: should i even answer your post. I had to say that while not trying to offend you. However you stated a few reasons why you shouldn't do things BUT you are gonna do the wrong thing ANYWAY.

Sorry man why should talk facts , truths and suggestions when i feel like I'm wasting my time pissing in the north wind.

YOU haven given us any useful stats. like age and and more. YOU are high BF%, ... excuse me what is your BF. What is your end goal, current this cycle. This cycle is mostly for show ready or show at the beach, but a serious lean out with the use of Winstrol. AT high BF% you are way off. YOU do not use Winstrol for losing wight... Diet man.

Lifting (1) ONE year and you have no base.It is way to early.

SO now what are you full stats. Please also the use of T3 and clen at your stage will not be Good , IMOP. Both are going to effect your metabolism , thyroid and effect your breathing. Your diet must be right on. YOU need to understand your body and all the sides. Pushing heavier weight at your stage... :nono: many possible injuries. Maybe down the road... Don't but I am pretty fucked up Old guy and have had to quit last year.

Start reading up more, learn more in regard ti the steroid protocol for beginners. Good Luck and lets see what the others say.

OMM, :):

Well welcome to Steroidology :wavey:

OK I start out feeling like , WTF, why :Pat: should i even answer your post. I had to say that while not trying to offend you. However you stated a few reasons why you shouldn't do things BUT you are gonna do the wrong thing ANYWAY.

Sorry man why should talk facts , truths and suggestions when i feel like I'm wasting my time pissing in the north wind.

YOU haven given us any useful stats. like age and and more. YOU are high BF%, ... excuse me what is your BF. What is your end goal, current this cycle. This cycle is mostly for show ready or show at the beach, but a serious lean out with the use of Winstrol. AT high BF% you are way off. YOU do not use Winstrol for losing wight... Diet man.

Lifting (1) ONE year and you have no base.It is way to early.

SO now what are you full stats. Please also the use of T3 and clen at your stage will not be Good , IMOP. Both are going to effect your metabolism , thyroid and effect your breathing. Your diet must be right on. YOU need to understand your body and all the sides. Pushing heavier weight at your stage... :nono: many possible injuries. Maybe down the road... Don't but I am pretty fucked up Old guy and have had to quit last year.

Start reading up more, learn more in regard ti the steroid protocol for beginners. Good Luck and lets see what the others say.

OMM, :):

hi man
im 26 y/o
5'7 feet
starting cycle with 135 lbs and after 3 week im 158 lbs
so after 12 week bulking reduce my calories and watch my diet+ cardio ...only using test e all the way (week 1 to 18) without using winstrol-clen and t3
is it better choice?
thanks for reply man

/facepalm

I have nothing nice to say. You start off by saying you know running a cycle isn’t a good idea, and that you’re going to do it anyways.

Good luck.

Cut all the extra BS out. Idk where you read that you needed all of that or what gym rat told you that’s what you should do... but you need to drop the winny, clen, and t3. The dbol was unnecessary too but you’re 3 weeks deep with it already. Hope you’re running an AI with the dbol and have a solid PCT planned.

Again, good luck.

/facepalm

I have nothing nice to say. You start off by saying you know running a cycle isn’t a good idea, and that you’re going to do it anyways.

Good luck.

Cut all the extra BS out. Idk where you read that you needed all of that or what gym rat told you that’s what you should do... but you need to drop the winny, clen, and t3. The dbol was unnecessary too but you’re 3 weeks deep with it already. Hope you’re running an AI with the dbol and have a solid PCT planned.

Again, good luck.

ok i dont use winny .clen and t3
yeah i have plan for pct abd im ruuning al in my cycle.
i hope this cycle have great result for me
i will update my state every week

hi man
im 26 y/o
5'7 feet
starting cycle with 135 lbs and after 3 week im 158 lbs
so after 12 week bulking reduce my calories and watch my diet+ cardio ...only using test e all the way (week 1 to 18) without using winstrol-clen and t3
is it better choice?
thanks for reply man

A 23 lb gain in three weeks is all water, did you know that. Not a pound of LMM 3 weeks in.

Gotta read and learn.

OMM

Steroids do not reduce body fat point blank. "cutting cycles" use steroids that do not cause water retention, aromatize/convert to estrogen but have enough anabolic activity to maintain muscle mass while someone isnt eating enough food. It's far deeper than that, but that's the summarizing of complex activities between different compounds. There is no fat loss cycle.

That would be clen, T3, T4 and other things.

If you've gained 23lbs in 3 weeks you're probably retaining a huge amount of water, gaining fat and have increased muscle glucose/water.

What AI are you running and what dose are you taking?

Back