Water based Winny & Test Base.

SprtNVolcoM

I'm just wonding if making a test base suspension is anything like making water based winny?? Also, how is the pain factor with a test base injectable? I searched the stickies, but couldnt find any information on this particular inject.

I have a friend who is dead set on making his powder base into an injectable; deviating from his original plan to make a transdermal. I've tried to tell him to go ahead to the dermal, but he's pretty stubborn. So F*CK it. Any information regarding my concerns will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Sprt

SprtNVolcoM said:
Also, how is the pain factor with a test base injectable?
People say it is painful, but the pain factor seems to vary based on concentration, the person, etc.

It is really difficult to bring serum testosterone up to the equivalent of, say, 500mg/week using a transdermal and even if you could, serum DHT would be through the roof, which isn't good.

Anyway, testosterone suspension needs to be injected frequently. Once/day minimum, although that will give the user very unstable serum test levels.

Water based 100mg/ml TNE suspension

Hurts less than prop & goes through a slin pin without clogging it.
2% BA
2% PS80
10% PEG300
20% BB

Mix & melt TNE & solvents, filter with a .45um while still warm & clear into a sealed vial. Filter using a .2um about 1/4 of the water into the vial & shake. Lather, rinse & repeat until all the water is in then shake the piss outta it.

Uridium245 said:
2% BA
2% PS80
10% PEG300
20% BB

Mix & melt TNE & solvents, filter with a .45um while still warm & clear into a sealed vial. Filter using a .2um about 1/4 of the water into the vial & shake. Lather, rinse & repeat until all the water is in then shake the piss outta it.
Completely forgot how easy this receipe is until today when I whipped up a batch of TNE. I use only 10%BB though, still works great.

Uridium245 said:
2% BA
2% PS80
10% PEG300
20% BB

i'm gonna have to finally try this recipe, cause I know the Winstrol (winny) version from ole' Spidey does NOT go thru a slin pin.

I'm about to fall sleep and might not be thinking right, but what does TNE stand for? Oh wait, testosterone no ester?

What does the PS80 do in that recipe?

No ester testosterone is so cheap, I might try this also just for fun.

mranak said:
I'm about to fall sleep and might not be thinking right, but what does TNE stand for? Oh wait, testosterone no ester?

What does the PS80 do in that recipe?

No ester testosterone is so cheap, I might try this also just for fun.

PS80 is a surfactant. In a nutshell it keeps the final product from clumping. Although too much will make the solution foamy as hell. Use sparingly.

I basically did this one for fun, don't get me wrong, I'm using it but just at the end of the cycle before post cycle therapy (pct). There's some receipes out there with 10%PS80 and no PEG300 but I can't see that working as well.

Uridium245 said:
2% BA
2% PS80
10% PEG300
20% BB

What concentration of test does this allow for?

Uridium245 said:
2% BA
2% PS80
10% PEG300
20% BB

Looking for PEG-less recipe. Anyone?

EDIT: I believe the main use for PEG300 in the original receipe is to prevent the filter from clogging during the conversion and also prevent the final product from clogging while injecting.
Found this one: (note it's for 50mg/ml)

TNE suspension 50mg/ml
Supplies needed
1 Gram TNE powder
16.45 ml distilled water
1 20ml vial
2 18ga Pins with 3ml plungers
1 20ml plunger
2 ml Benzyl Benzoate (10%)
.2 ml Benzyl Alcohol (1%)
.6 ml Polysorbate 80 (3%)

1. First off I'm not going to go into sterilizing the water and all that jazz since most already know how to do that by heating and cooling rapidly (or just buy a damn gallon of it for $0.89 at the grocery store).

2. put 2ml BB and .6ml PS80 into 20ml vial, and add your 1 gram of TNE powder to it.

3. let sit for 15 minutes while swirling lightly (until all clumps are broken up)

4. now shake vial very vigorously and check to make sure all clumps are broken up.

5. add 5ml of your distilled water and shake vigorously to break up any clumps left over, then add the remaining 11.25ml of water.

6. add your .2ml of BA for sterility, cap and seal, you're done.

Last edited:
Thanks.

Not sure how your supposed to "shake vial very vigorously" when the vial isn't sealed, but maybe I could do this in a 60mL syringe.

You think this stuff might filter? My powder isn't sterile and I do like to filter out the foreign material that I am able to filter out. And we all know the bit in that post about "BA for sterility" is just wrong.

I feel I need to give you a caveat in that I haven't personally used the non-peg300 receipe. I'm guessing it may be difficult to filter that with a .2 micron and I think that's what you like to use correct?

TNE suspention 75mg/ml
Supplies needed
1.5 Grams TNE powder
2 .22um whatman filter
1 10ml vial
1 20ml vial
2 18ga pins with 3ml plungers
1 5 ml plunger
1 10ml plunger
.4 ml Benzyl Alcohol (2%)
.6 ml Polysorbate 80 (3%)***Trust me on this***
15.875 ml Distilled water

1. Add your BB and PS80 to your beaker (10ml vial) with your TNE powder and heat until it is in liquid form.

2. reduce heat enough to keep it liquid (med low temp on a hot plate) ***note: you must keep it on heat so it does not crash while filtering into the distilled water***

3 Put .4 ml BA and 15.875 ml distilled water in your 20ml vile.

4. Most of you will prefer to filter the BB/PS80/TNE mix which it great, but I prefer just to use a glass dropper to slowly drop it into the water 1ml at a time (BECAUSE GLASS WILL NOT MELT IN YOUR HAND) However, if you want to filter the concentrate use a .45um whatman filter and only do 1 ml at a time.

5. slowly add your BB/PS80/TNE mixture to your water 1 ml at a time, and after every ml you add put the stopper on the vile and shake vigerously. REMEMBER ONE ML AT A TIME. **THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT**

by the time you're done it should be milky white and perfect, with this method it won't clump or seperate to the bottom like it did with PEG. The TNE will stay milky and completely seperated and will go through a 30ga by 1/2" slin pin like pure water with no clogging and no pain at all!

Trust me you guys will love this!

IIA

spydie..

DocJ said:
.2 micron and I think that's what you like to use correct?
A shitload of .45 non-sterile whatman's are on the way, but I'll probably get rid of at least half of them to try and recoup some of my cost.

basskiller said:
TNE suspention 75mg/ml
Supplies needed
1.5 Grams TNE powder
2 .22um whatman filter
1 10ml vial
1 20ml vial
2 18ga pins with 3ml plungers
1 5 ml plunger
1 10ml plunger
.4 ml Benzyl Alcohol (2%)
.6 ml Polysorbate 80 (3%)***Trust me on this***
15.875 ml Distilled water

1. Add your BB and PS80 to your beaker (10ml vial) with your TNE powder and heat until it is in liquid form.

2. reduce heat enough to keep it liquid (med low temp on a hot plate) ***note: you must keep it on heat so it does not crash while filtering into the distilled water***

3 Put .4 ml BA and 15.875 ml distilled water in your 20ml vile.

4. Most of you will prefer to filter the BB/PS80/TNE mix which it great, but I prefer just to use a glass dropper to slowly drop it into the water 1ml at a time (BECAUSE GLASS WILL NOT MELT IN YOUR HAND) However, if you want to filter the concentrate use a .45um whatman filter and only do 1 ml at a time.

5. slowly add your BB/PS80/TNE mixture to your water 1 ml at a time, and after every ml you add put the stopper on the vile and shake vigerously. REMEMBER ONE ML AT A TIME. **THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT**

by the time you're done it should be milky white and perfect, with this method it won't clump or seperate to the bottom like it did with PEG. The TNE will stay milky and completely seperated and will go through a 30ga by 1/2" slin pin like pure water with no clogging and no pain at all!

Trust me you guys will love this!

IIA

spydie..
Why not just add the everything, including the water, to a beaker on the stove? I assume the problem with the stuff crashing upon hitting the water is due to the waters non-heated temperature.

Back