Water retention on prop/primo/clomid

ken35

10th day on cycle,
Prop50mg eod
Primo 400 a week
Clomid 25mg eod is my regular trt
Woke up today, lil dizzy. I weigh myself and I gone up 3.5 pds since 2 days ago . Is it do to water retention? I have Dex 1gm available . Should I take 1gm for a few days to get rid of water retention caused by estrogen ? Then keep Dex to 0.5eod?
Btw, my sodium intake is very low, except this past 2 days. So my theory is I'm retaining water do to high sodium this past 2 days. And not using Dex. My water intake is about half a gallon a day. Any suggestions or thoughts?

Last edited:
10th day on cycle,
Prop50mg eod
Primo 400 a week
Woke up today, lil dizzy. I weigh myself and I gone up 3.5 pds since 2 days ago . Is it do to water retention? I have Dex 1gm available . Should I take 1gm for a few days to get rid of water retention caused by estrogen ? Then keep Dex to 0.5eod?
Btw, my sodium intake is very low, except this past 2 days. So my theory is I'm retaining water do to high sodium this past 2 days. And not using Dex. My water intake is about half a gallon a day. Any suggestions or thoughts?

come on man, are you kidding me with half a gallon of water per day? thats only 2 liters.
I drink that during my morning workout alone and more.
Up you water intake man, 2 gallons minimum.

I drink half a gallon of water alone first thing in the morning to clear out the toxins. You need to up your water intake. take it higher.
We need your stats, age, weight, height, bf%, past cycle history please. Training currently? how much?
Why such a low amount of test -prop per week? Are you taking any meds?

Last edited:
I drink half a gallon of water alone first thing in the morning to clear out the toxins. You need to up your water intake. take it higher.
We need your stats, age, weight, height, bf%, past cycle history please. Training currently? how much?

I pee half a gallon of water every morning when I wake up. I personally drink 3 gallons of water per day along with fresh juices.

How many hours were you fasted and liquid free?

I dont know your weight, but Im about 210 and can fluctuate 2-4lbs on a normal day.

I also usually get my first gallon in by lunchtime.

10th day on cycle,
Prop50mg eod
Primo 400 a week
half a gallon of water man, what a joke.

come on man, are you kidding me with half a gallon of water per day? thats only 2 liters.
I drink that during my morning workout alone and more.
Up you water intake man, 2 gallons minimum.

Yeah the thing is that my last cycle I was drinking a gallon and a half, a day and got sick, water intoxicated. Ended up in the hospital, doc said I flushed out all of my sodium and electrolites I was on a low sodium diet too And I was working out ed. So that's why I'm scared of drinking so much water

low sodium diet? Your body demands salt to live. you people get lost in the idiosyncrasies of diet and get lost in translation. next thing your going to tell me that your gluton free as well...and a vegetarian. lol

I'm 38. 215pds 17%bf 5'11
A have done a few cutters before.
Only taking 50mg eod of test, because I'm not stopping my trt clomid. Before my trt my test was 240, now is about 800, with trt.
I am taking more meds, anti seasure meds, aspirin, muscle relaxer and antidepressants. And I also do if. 16/8.
Yeah i know half a gallon isnot much but the thing is that my last cycle I was drinking a gallon and a half, a day and got sick, water intoxicated. Ended up in the hospital, doc said I flushed out all of my sodium and electrolites I was on a low sodium diet too And I was working out ed. So that's why I'm scared of dri

low sodium diet? Your body demands salt to live. you people get lost in the idiosyncrasies of diet and get lost in translation. next thing your going to tell me that your gluton free as well...and a vegetarian. lol

I just retain mad water on a high sodium diet when cycling . I'm not a vegetarian, I eat meanly meats and veggies. Very clean diet. Some milk. But mainly water.

half a gallon of water man, what a joke.
Yeah the thing is that my last cycle I was drinking a gallon and a half, a day and got sick, water intoxicated. Ended up in the hospital, doc said I flushed out all of my sodium and electrolites I was on a low sodium diet too And I was working out ed. So that's why I'm scared of drinking so much water, what do you recomend

Back