way to keep gaining on a long cycle?

af908

Thinking of doing a different type of bridge. Been on 14 weeks now. Gained about 15lbs total so far, however, it all came within the first 4 weeks.... literally. I havent gained a pound since. So, im thinking of new ways of trying to "shock" my system as that seems like thats what produces the gains for me. this idea basically calls for switching the test out for other compounds but still providing an enough test so that there would at least be close to a natural amount in my system.

weeks 1-14: 1250mg test E/week (ICNs) + have also done two 4 week courses of IGF spread in these 14 weeks.
weeks 15-23: 500mg deca/week + 40mg dbol/day + 250 test E/week

i know ill probably get a comment like 'switch your diet around' 'up the cals' ect. Been doing that. Infact, ive been consuming so much protein that i literally take 5 dumps a day. My sweat smells like ammonia (from what i hear is a side effect of a high protein diet). And yes, im getting the carbs too.

some stats to help:
224lbs
5'7
18 or so inch bi's
52 inch chest
sorry couldnt tell you the bodyfat % as of now (dont really care much as i am bulking anyways) but my waist is about 36inches or so
this is my 4th cycle

also: would adding an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) help bulking at all? I seem to hear mixed reviews on this. Maybe it would help to free up some more test in my system, by lowering the conversion to estrogen. would it be worth it, what do you guys think?

af908 said:
Thinking of doing a different type of bridge. Been on 14 weeks now. Gained about 15lbs total so far, however, it all came within the first 4 weeks.... literally. I havent gained a pound since. So, im thinking of new ways of trying to "shock" my system as that seems like thats what produces the gains for me. this idea basically calls for switching the test out for other compounds but still providing an enough test so that there would at least be close to a natural amount in my system.

weeks 1-14: 1250mg test E/week (ICNs) + have also done two 4 week courses of IGF spread in these 14 weeks.
weeks 15-23: 500mg deca/week + 40mg dbol/day + 250 test E/week

i know ill probably get a comment like 'switch your diet around' 'up the cals' ect. Been doing that. Infact, ive been consuming so much protein that i literally take 5 dumps a day. My sweat smells like ammonia (from what i hear is a side effect of a high protein diet). And yes, im getting the carbs too.

some stats to help:
224lbs
5'7
18 or so inch bi's
52 inch chest
sorry couldnt tell you the bodyfat % as of now (dont really care much as i am bulking anyways) but my waist is about 36inches or so
this is my 4th cycle

also: would adding an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) help bulking at all? I seem to hear mixed reviews on this. Maybe it would help to free up some more test in my system, by lowering the conversion to estrogen. would it be worth it, what do you guys think?
This is why I never run cycles more than 8 weeks. Drugs are a great aid but the never ending cycle is not a good idea.

less is more IMO

i hear ya bro.. im just considering comming off and do a test/deca/dbol cycle together next course. man, i love watching the weight shoot up those first few weeks of a cycle

anyways what about my proposed cycle? would it be effective at all? i just know there has to be a way to keep gains comming, somehow

Back