ways to eat tuna

Grind some oats into powder mix in a can of tuna add a egg or egg white, throw in some rotel or chopped jalapeno peppers and season the outside as you fry it in coconut oil. Very good. Aminos and protein :)

lot of creative ideas in here. i usually go into 'Tuna Phases' where after months i take a break because i get so sick of it. +1 for some new ideas i'm trying tonight.

It is really good with Annie's shiitake dressing, it is made with seasame oil & it goes incredible with tuna!

Open it and eat it, it's not that bad. Hot sauce and tall glass of water and it's easy to put away a large can.

I eat dry tuna with a 10 oz. sweet potatoe .. I know it sounds odd but it makes it taste so much better and its my go to pre workout meal.

Seasoned with salt and pepper, lime juice and worchestershire sauce then grilled and laid on a toasted bun lathered in tartar sauce, lettuce, tomato slices. and a large side of french fries and a pickle.

Last edited:
I make mine with mustard, little mayo and onions wrapped in lettice. If I don't have those I throw some surracia sauce in it and eat it just like that. Pretty good

Open And Drain. Pepper/Other Seasonings, add in fresh salsa (diced tomatoes, cilantro, etc) And Eat up. Raw.

Whitedogs tuna salad

1 tin of tuna in brine
1 freshly chopped chilli
1 large spoon of hole grain mustard
Pasta - cooked of course
2 large spoons of Low fat mao
Italian partly
Half a red onion finely chopped
A quarter of lemon to squeeze over salad

Mix ingredients and add salt and pepper to taste.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Back