WB BB routine lifts

alex7781

Mr. 1877
WS BB routine lifts

First off this is the best BB/PL forum out there and thanks to everyone for taking the time to sit and type and educate all of us out here who would other wise be weak and scrawny...Thanks.

Now for my question, I have been using the 8-6-6 method of training for a good while (4yrs) and have got some good gains and all but after reading I see it is time for a change and I think the WS BB routine is what I would like to try my had at. The problem is I dont quite understand all the lifts it requires. I try to reasearch stuff on a regular basis but I will be the first too say that I dont know everything...any help is appreciated. Below are some of the lifts I am not sure how to perform: I know I could hire a Personal trainer that may know but I am in the military and currently serving a 15 month delpoyment in afghanistan so it may be a little hard to find one..:)

Glute Ham Raises
Reverse Hypers
Pull Down Abs
Straight Leg Raises (Straight legged dead lifts?????)
JM Press
Seated dumbbell Cleans

and if there are any other non traditional lifts on the routine that someone of of average knowledge may need help with.....oh yeah the routine I am looking and following is Dave Tates 9 week Program

http://www.elitefitnesssystems.com/documents/9week-training-program.htm

Thanks alot guys

Last edited:
I'm not sure if you wanted just pictures or descriptions, but a quick google search yielded the following:
JM Press
Reverse Hyperextensions
Glute Hams
The pull down abs, I'm ASSuming is just holding onto an overhead cable (weighted) and performing a crunch. Leg raises are just simply keeping your legs straight while lying on your back and lifting them up, making sure not to bend the knee or use anything other than your lower abs to pull them up. I think that about covers it, if you need anymore info, google is your friend.

Last edited:
Thanks SR....I will google it...problem is the fucking IT guys here have almost every BB/PL site blocked...i am just waiting until they see I am using this site and block it also...assholes....but I am sure I can find something...thanks again.....but please keep the suggestions and help coming..:)

Back