We DESPERATELY need to have..............

If you guys really want, I could write up something half decent on this.

The bottom line is, if you are going domestic, you have very little to worry about.

If you are going international, you have to take a lot of variables into account. You are playing with fire by going international, but there are things, especially on the sources end that can make detection miniscule.

If you have no faith in your source, you shouldn't order from them anyways.

If you guys would like to see a comprehensive guide for bodybuilders receiving packages written up, just say, I.

Tazmaniac said:
If you guys really want, I could write up something half decent on this.

The bottom line is, if you are going domestic, you have very little to worry about.

If you are going international, you have to take a lot of variables into account. You are playing with fire by going international, but there are things, especially on the sources end that can make detection miniscule.

If you have no faith in your source, you shouldn't order from them anyways.

If you guys would like to see a comprehensive guide for bodybuilders receiving packages written up, just say, I.
I

If you need help pm me

I'll do so Big Jay...I'll run a rough copy for you through. It'll take me a few days to gather information and put something decent together.

If you guys have any questions you want to see answered, post them and I'll see what I can come up with.

Names.

It may sound counter-intuitive, but do *not* use fake names for your address when receiving goods!

Nothing is going to catch the post offices eye more than a box being sent to "Anna Bolic" to an address that gets nothing but mail to "John Smith" everyday.

Best thing to do is to use your real name (hell it's your address isn't it?)

If you're super paranoid, then use a ficticious first name and your real last name, or simply "Mr."--and your real last name.

Tazmaniac said:
I'll do so Big Jay...I'll run a rough copy for you through. It'll take me a few days to gather information and put something decent together.

If you guys have any questions you want to see answered, post them and I'll see what I can come up with.
Ok cool. Take your time bro

Just letting you bro's know, things have been a little hectic lately, and now I'll finally have some time to throw something together...thank you for your patience...I hopes this benefits everyone.

I know a few things as well that I can add:
1. Use your name and addy, (things should seem normal)
2. NEVER EVER have gear sent to an address where you possess gear, rec drugs, or anything illegal of any kind, including things that would raise suspiscion.
3. If you maintain the previous two rules I THINK you can always deny you 'ordered' anything, and be 'clean' on any searches.
4. After all, you are guilty right off the bat if you accept a package not addressed to you. (if you didn;t know what was in it, and it wasn;t your name, why the fuck would you sign for it?)

BTW- you could always make your own gear

Here's a thought. When you become obviously big, maybe they start keeping an eye on you. It is obvious who is using and who isn't at the gym. All they have to do is pick one off one at a time.

Turbo3000 said:
So, a source that overnights stuff UPS and somone has to sign for it, that is bad? Very bad?

You dont want to sign for anything, how do you know its a controlled delivery or not.

we always use a fake name....and when it comes if something happens well 'just deny it' but something happend about 2 months ago..
we had a nice size order, fake name, all that stuff....
now this is illigel from what i understand..but the post office thought the package was suspicious, so they opened it, saw the roids..called the cops...my buddy who lives at the house where he sent it to, was arrested ...had the choise 1) break all 30 vials 2) go to prison for 10 yrs..... he said he damn near cried when he stepped on each vial...
just to show...its a gamble!!!!

It's for this reason I am getting Rick Collins;s book in the mail in about two days............I cant wait hope it's as good as everyone says.......BE safe

You can ship next day air via UPS w/out a sig. Just have to specify that. Although many many ppl in our community may not know an individual personally from a UPS Store/MBE, it helps. It helps because sometimes upon requesting that no sig. required, you obviously will not get the 10 questions. If they do ask you, simply say your recieving party may not be home. Simple as that! Don't have to give them a dramatic story. I say that because some get nervous and start to talk to much. They usually, 99% of the time ask you what is the contents of the package, a gift is good to use. Or, a fuckin coffee mug. Who cares, just say something. Don't studder.

UPS processes between 12-16 million packages daily! They do not have "X-Ray" machines, or any bullshit like that. Many people say they do, but they don't. I know personally. You generally want to ship via AIR. It transfers through less hands and of course arrives quicker. 99% of bust through UPS shipping are because of the sender. He will package it "to professionally" to the point that it is obvious that there is something in there that they don't want tampered with. The shipper will come in shortly before the scheduled UPS pickup. Pay next day air early am delivery and pay cash. It is just little things that store owners know to look for. UPS Stores/MBE Stores are not allowed to open your package. It is against the law. They can very easily put their franchise in jeopardy by doing this. Ppl had mentioned in a different thread that MBE peeps are nosey, but they cannot by any means open your package w/out your permission. 99% of the time, they will not ask you to open it unless you are insuring it for a very high amount. They only do that to make sure whatever it is they want to insure is not broke already, and packed properly.

The reciever should not be worried about using their real name. The shipper generally does not, and we all pretty much know why.

UPS is the way to go IMO. You can sign all day long from any domestic origin.

I know a girl who used to have a nice indoor garden (actulally looked like a jungle) and she shipped her product UPS air and the stuff she sent is a lot more likely to be stopped than the stuff you guys are talking about. She never had one problem and the stuff always showed up where it was supposed to be and never a question for the reciever.

Back