We need a peptide sticky!!!!!!

DaHurt

Motivated
So with the huge number of repetitive posting going on each day regarding peptides - usually the IGF family or the GH releasing peptides, in terms of dosing, reconstituting, which solvents to use, etc. etc. I think the time has come that a few of us come together and make one very well-written post that can be stickied...that way we can direct people to it, instead of continually reiterating what people could otherwise find if they did a simple search.

What do you guys think? In the long run it would save a lot of time for quite a few guys.

PM me if you want to contribute, there are definitely a few of you that I have in mind.

I would be glad if someone else did it. So you can say

"READ THE STICKY DICK"

And not have to explain it all again

That would be great if yall did. I loved to have more info about it I have tried to research a little but pretty confused about it all. I have a hard time doing very much research, because my wife is totally against it all. So every time I'm trying to research something on AS or any of this stuff she gets pissed and we fight about.

man, if I have some free time on my hands I'll see if I can compile some of the best info from some threads and put it all in one document we can throw up there. There are a ton of solid threads and if we could get them all in one location that'd be a huge help for a lot of people.

I and a couple of other guys did something similar on another forum. just a basic guide and overview. If you're interested, I can post the stuff up here or I can give you a link and you can check it out to see if its what you want.

So with the huge number of repetitive posting going on each day regarding peptides - usually the IGF family or the GH releasing peptides, in terms of dosing, reconstituting, which solvents to use, etc. etc. I think the time has come that a few of us come together and make one very well-written post that can be stickied...that way we can direct people to it, instead of continually reiterating what people could otherwise find if they did a simple search.

What do you guys think? In the long run it would save a lot of time for quite a few guys.

PM me if you want to contribute, there are definitely a few of you that I have in mind.

ill help, but your the go to guy on this subject.

I and a couple of other guys did something similar on another forum. just a basic guide and overview. If you're interested, I can post the stuff up here or I can give you a link and you can check it out to see if its what you want.

Hi Vibrant - can you send me the link via PM?

Thanks!

As Vibrant has stated, we have put together a nice intro to peptides with charts, videos, and easy to read information that will surely make you feel more comfortable with your decisions. Plus we are here to help...

Let's have it, then! I know it would be much appreciated by the fellow Ologists. We need 1 place to direct folks asking questions about getting into peptides.

Back