Weight Loss, Clenbuterol or Albuterol specifically

markusbjones

Hey everyone, I'm a 5'8" male, 22 years old, looking to get down to about 7% body fat. I'm currently sitting at 16% or so. I do cardio and lift 5-6 days per week, and watch my caloric intake closely, as well as my macros. i'm looking to try some clenbuterol, but I don't know where to buy it from. there are so many websites that sell this stuff, but I'm often concerned as to if they're a joke or not. Does anyone know where to buy clenbuterol (or even albuterol), in either the tablet or liquid form? Please PM me if you have any suggestions.

I apologize for any improper etiquette of this post. This is my first time posting, and so if I have posted this in the wrong forum or broken any other rules. Thank you very much for your help.

Mark

Honestly, I feel you'll see better results with ECA at this point. They are all available over the counter in the US (Bronkaid for ephedrine, caffeine via multiple choices, and aspirin is self explanatory) .

I would first advise that you create a post in 3J's thread in the diet section to help you fine tune your nutrition. In fact, I'm pretty sure you'll see even better results from hiring him than any of the drugs you propose.

My .02c :)

Hey everyone, I'm a 5'8" male, 22 years old, looking to get down to about 7% body fat. I'm currently sitting at 16% or so. I do cardio and lift 5-6 days per week, and watch my caloric intake closely, as well as my macros. i'm looking to try some clenbuterol, but I don't know where to buy it from. there are so many websites that sell this stuff, but I'm often concerned as to if they're a joke or not. Does anyone know where to buy clenbuterol (or even albuterol), in either the tablet or liquid form? Please PM me if you have any suggestions.

I apologize for any improper etiquette of this post. This is my first time posting, and so if I have posted this in the wrong forum or broken any other rules. Thank you very much for your help.

Mark

RUI has legit clen and albuterol. I think they both work but clen works slightly better than albuterol but its sides are much worse than albuterol. They are both just an edge anyway, diet is key and they just give you a slight edge if it is on point.

Honestly, I feel you'll see better results with ECA at this point. They are all available over the counter in the US (Bronkaid for ephedrine, caffeine via multiple choices, and aspirin is self explanatory) .

I would first advise that you create a post in 3J's thread in the diet section to help you fine tune your nutrition. In fact, I'm pretty sure you'll see even better results from hiring him than any of the drugs you propose.

My .02c :)

thanks so much. so you think that an ECA stack would be more beneficial and work better than clen or albuterol then?

RUI has legit clen and albuterol. I think they both work but clen works slightly better than albuterol but its sides are much worse than albuterol. They are both just an edge anyway, diet is key and they just give you a slight edge if it is on point.

Is RUI legit then? i purchased albuterol from another peptide website, and i'm not sure i really feel - or see - any difference. Does RUI have good quality? i'm completely on board with the diet and exercise thing, of course. but the extra edge would be fantastic.

Is RUI legit then? i purchased albuterol from another peptide website, and i'm not sure i really feel - or see - any difference. Does RUI have good quality? i'm completely on board with the diet and exercise thing, of course. but the extra edge would be fantastic.

They are a board sponsor, and board sponsors are strictly vetted here. As a note, nothing they sell is legal for human consumption, but rather to be used in an experimental setting on lab animals, such as rats. They are made to human consumption grade, otherwise experiments would be useless.

thanks so much. so you think that an ECA stack would be more beneficial and work better than clen or albuterol then?

If diet and exercise are in check, I do think ECA would be more beneficial for you as it can be run non-stop, without any drain on beta receptors or adrenal fatigue. Clen/albuterol tend to be better at lower body fat percentages, where just an extra "push" is needed short-term.

I use RUI albut (among other things) and it is def good to go. In fact I have a cycle log going right now and I use it as a pre workout all the time. 6mg dose. Albuterol is pretty easy to tell if it is working. Its not a strong as clen but it def has stim effects you feel.

If diet and exercise are in check, I do think ECA would be more beneficial for you as it can be run non-stop, without any drain on beta receptors or adrenal fatigue. Clen/albuterol tend to be better at lower body fat percentages, where just an extra "push" is needed short-term.

do you think i can take a cycle or two of clenbuterol and use an ECA stack to maintain?

I use RUI albut (among other things) and it is def good to go. In fact I have a cycle log going right now and I use it as a pre workout all the time. 6mg dose. Albuterol is pretty easy to tell if it is working. Its not a strong as clen but it def has stim effects you feel.

have you tried their clen by any chance?

eca doesn't cause down regulation??

then why the gain in tolerance to it??

ECA is a non-selective agonist, so while it can technically down regulate beta receptors (the finicky ones), it takes a very long time. Clen is a beta-2 selective agonist, so down regulation occurs pretty quickly. As ECA stimulates alpha and beta adrenergic receptors, it also makes it less "potent" when it comes to fat mobilization.

I hope that makes sense. :)

The gain in tolerance is ONLY for the appetite suppression & energy effects, NOT the thermogenic effect.

Here's an awesome study showing ephedrine use over 52-54 weeks with no loss of thermogenic effect and actually an INCREASE in the effect towards the end of the study:

Enhanced thermogenic responsiveness during chronic ephedrine treatment in man.

The study also shows an increase in t4 to t3 conversion on ephedrine but, due to the feedback mechanism in place for the thyroid, this is only a temporary extra benefit that gets adjusted later on.

If you let your beta-2 receptors "cool off", yes. Otherwise, you would see little benefit from the ECA.

I have, and it is very legit. Start with VERY small doses, or it can ruin your day. ;)

excuse my ignorance, but how would i let the receptors "cool off?" just through time? or do i need to take keto during that two week break between cycles?

The gain in tolerance is ONLY for the appetite suppression & energy effects, NOT the thermogenic effect.

Here's an awesome study showing ephedrine use over 52-54 weeks with no loss of thermogenic effect and actually an INCREASE in the effect towards the end of the study:

Enhanced thermogenic responsiveness during chronic ephedrine treatment in man.

The study also shows an increase in t4 to t3 conversion on ephedrine but, due to the feedback mechanism in place for the thyroid, this is only a temporary extra benefit that gets adjusted later on.

this is excellent stuff! thank you!

excuse my ignorance, but how would i let the receptors "cool off?" just through time? or do i need to take keto during that two week break between cycles?

If you take keto you do not need a cool off period, that is the purpose of keto. Without keto, you need to take off two weeks for every two weeks you run...at least that is what I remember.

If you take keto you do not need a cool off period, that is the purpose of keto. Without keto, you need to take off two weeks for every two weeks you run...at least that is what I remember.

This is correct. Scoop up some ketotifen and run it at 1mg/day, taken at night before bed (it makes you tired). I like it because it maintains the b2 agonists effectiveness at reasonable doses.

Back