Well, nine months into cycling... natty lifting is forever ruined for me.

LJCatBrah

I was one of the natural guys who thought you could totally get awesome results with just lots of volume training and a decent diet.

Lifted for two years natural. Went from 160lbs to 235lbs. Probably 18-19% body fat or so. Lifted 375 squat, 315 bench, 405 DL.

Nine months of cycling with mostly just test, I'm 225lbs and probably 13% body fat. Lifts are 465/355/475.

The real kicker has been the past two weeks. Tried my first Tren ace run at only 50mg EOD. I'm already seeing veins and cuts I've never seen before, and I'm not even being strict with the diet. And that's less than half the dose guys usually run.

It's just insane. I don't know how I'm gonna ever go back to being natty, if the time comes.

If say your thread title is pretty par form the course for most of us that run gear. Its hard as hell to go back to natty. But everybody is different and u should try it when your run is over. Of course after the tren run it will be really hard to go back to natty. Lol. In 9 months how did u already get to tren bro if you don't mind explaining. Did u pct after test cycle?

That's similar to my situation when I first started using aas. A lot of my buddies were on gear and I was strong and big without it. Then when I did get on I was like wow this is insane. Now 20 years later I have been on and off but I never got into training much off.

Welcome to the other side lol.

That's similar to my situation when I first started using aas. A lot of my buddies were on gear and I was strong and big without it. Then when I did get on I was like wow this is insane. Now 20 years later I have been on and off but I never got into training much off.

Welcome to the other side lol.
.......the dark side..lol.

If say your thread title is pretty par form the course for most of us that run gear. Its hard as hell to go back to natty. But everybody is different and u should try it when your run is over. Of course after the tren run it will be really hard to go back to natty. Lol. In 9 months how did u already get to tren bro if you don't mind explaining. Did u pct after test cycle?

I tested with low T (like 350ish) but the doc wouldn't give me TRT, so I decided I was willing to just b&c until I eventually decide to go get a script or the legit way.

Started with Test E 600mg and TBol 60mg for my first blast
Cruised Test E 300
Blasted Test E 700, Tbol 60, Var 40
Cruised Test E 300
Blasting Test E 700, EQ 400, Tren 175 now

Some temper stuff. Some night sweats. Everything else is great.

I was one of the natural guys who thought you could totally get awesome results with just lots of volume training and a decent diet.

Lifted for two years natural. Went from 160lbs to 235lbs. Probably 18-19% body fat or so. Lifted 375 squat, 315 bench, 405 DLs.

Uh, two years of training and you don't consider these awesome results? Add to that you had lowish t levels. IMO your natty gains are more impressive than your last 9 months.

How old are you?

Uh, two years of training and you don't consider these awesome results? Add to that you had lowish t levels. IMO your natty gains are more impressive than your last 9 months.

How old are you?

I figured that was about on par for two years of training?

I'm 33, started training when I was 30.

Dont listen to anybody your gains on gear are awesome and you realized it faster than my 8 yrs training natty. Just be smart get bloodwork done watch bp and always cruise low dose breaks are good for the body and mind. And at your age no way in fuck youd achieve what you just did in 9 months

Dont listen to anybody your gains on gear are awesome and you realized it faster than my 8 yrs training natty. Just be smart get bloodwork done watch bp and always cruise low dose breaks are good for the body and mind. And at your age no way in fuck youd achieve what you just did in 9 months

9 months on gear had good gains too- but you'll never put on close to 75lbs of mostly lean mass in 2nyears again and, new lifter or not, that number isn't average at all IMO- it's notably above average and you should be proud of both your natty gains and gains on gear.

I wasn't trying to detract from your last 9 months, but I haven't changed my mind- I'm more impressed by your natty gains. Kudos!

9 months on gear had good gains too- but you'll never put on close to 75lbs of mostly lean mass in 2nyears again and, new lifter or not, that number isn't average at all IMO- it's notably above average and you should be proud of both your natty gains and gains on gear.

I wasn't trying to detract from your last 9 months, but I haven't changed my mind- I'm more impressed by your natty gains. Kudos!

Good cuz i was about to tell your parents tou were lying about your igf levels being low

I know I read when you started the thread. That must of sucked when they opened your stuff lol.

Back