12 week lean bulk for the true men with cycle log pictures weekly. HORSE MASK STYLE

Houseofgainz

Hello all I'm 29 years old and I've had multiple Cycles on your my belt and I've won two competitions out of the four competed in. I'm trying to bulk to add on as much muscle as possible to come in in Peak shape for my next show in 8 months. I will start this cycle in October my show is 8 months from today's post right now I'm currently off everything letting my body recover from my last cutting cycle. I have many cycles under my belt and I am very experienced and knowledgeable about all.

This is my cycle as follows:
Week 1-12 test e 500mg a week
Week 1-12 tren ace at 400mg a week
Week 1-12 mast prop at 500 mg a week
Week 1-3 anadrol 50mg Ed, 25mg morning, 25 mg pre-work out at 6pm since that's when I get off work and I'm able to go to the gym.
Week 4-6 anadrol 75mg Ed. 25mg morning, 25mg pre-workout and 25 mg 1 hour before sleep.
Week 6-12 Trestolone ace (MENT) 50mg Ed
Week 6-9 T3 at 50mcg Ed
Week 9-12 T3 at 75mcg Ed

Ancillaries: week 1-12 aromasin 12.5mg Ed (luckily from genetics gyno and estrogen problems have never been a thing) I have letrozole on hand in case the trestolone which has the highest conversion rate to estrogen gives me any problems. Also cabergoline will be ran at .25 mg twice a week might bump up to .5 mg if the compounds cause me to need more.

Pct protocol
Week 13-16 hcg 1000 ius eod
Week 17-19 nolvadex and clomid 50/150
Week 20-22 nolvadex, clomid 25/75

Current weight 185, 6ft 7-8% body fat
End goal weight 210 at 8% body fat

I will mention this is my first-ever bulking cycle I've always stay very lean year round doing "cutting" cycles as some may call them. Although I believe I cycle is a cycle and what you attain from that cycle is all about diet and training but compounds do play a role.

I would love to hear everyone's feedback and any critiquing you may have now if you're new to the sport of bodybuilding and you have little knowledge about compounds please do not sit here and try saying oh my God you're running over a gram of compounds a week, well duh, I'm going to be completely shut down that's why I my PCT is so long to make sure I recover completely I get blood work monthly also and ever since I started doing Cycles I'm always maintain perfect lipid profiles also perfect liver and kidney values. I take very good care of myself and make sure I take every necessary supplement to combat any side effects health is the number one goal. This will be my one and only bulking cycle so I'm making the most of it. I don't want to be walking around like a giant hulk rest of my life that's too much strain on your body I want to put on a good solid 20 lb of muscle in try to maintain that the rest of my life I plan on going completely natural within the next two years. I'm coming close to 30 years old and I've always told myself that's when I will get off everything and focus on starting a family.

Back