Went down pretty hard this week.

Damn guys. I'm sorry to hear this. Black beard is right, they only treat symptoms these days. I use to be a medical teacher. I was given curriculum on telling me students to treat symptoms until the problem it's apparent, which in cases like yours, takes fucking forever. not always, but our system is fucked. what's more, they are so political with what they but and who they buy it from, sometimes they don't even have the best equipment. I hope you guys get better soon

Feeling about as good as a guy can feel I guess after dropping all compounds cold turkey, ended up back in the hospsital to run through a bevy of tests again so no PCT. My test lvls are in the toilet and suffering from the symptoms but other than that A1 on my end. Looking forward to get back into the gym at 100% and grow again.

Feeling about as good as a guy can feel I guess after dropping all compounds cold turkey, ended up back in the hospsital to run through a bevy of tests again so no PCT. My test lvls are in the toilet and suffering from the symptoms but other than that A1 on my end. Looking forward to get back into the gym at 100% and grow again.

That sucks Kaz... good luck with your recovery, and with a late-start PCT!

well it was determined by multiple doctors that the issue was for some unexplainable reason my blood pressure drop so low that I went unconscious. Feeling alot better now as I threw some TnT and prop into me once I knew and testing was done :) nice to feel like a man again.

That was one of the thoughts as well as my test was in the 9k range but my E2 was in check as was LH and fsh, hematocrit was slightly elevated and I wasn't noticeable bloated as far as I could tell. I can't remember what BP was when I was admitted to the hospital but remember it was low but not drastically, as I started to stabalize it went into the high range though. My last doc appointment it was at 176/90 something. I am scheduled to wear a BP monitor for a 24 hour period to monitor my lvls and doc is going to go from there in regards to my BP

Last edited:
Back