western union Question

Wu

hell no !!! all you need to give them is a name address and phone #. make sure you give someones name you know because i used a fake name and i tried to get my money back one time and they didn't give it back...

Ive used them before and never given out a soc number. I wouldnt do it.

They are not allowed to check you credit without asking you first anyway and you have to sign for appoval. I would still NEVER give out my SS#

Avoid the online payment alltogether. Go to the store, you can fill out what you need to and not have to give SS#, Credit Card, etc. If you are concerned about givign a SS# you should be equally concerned about using a credit card.

Avoid the online payment alltogether. Go to the store, you can fill out what you need to and not have to give SS#, Credit Card, etc. If you are concerned about givign a SS# you should be equally concerned about using a credit card.

This guy said it all right there...And to add one more thing I'm going to assume your ordering from some on line source and the source will often have problems with the on line WU payment cuzz WU wants to confirm it sometimes when the source picks up the money. If you read the payment opptions on alot of these on line sources the will tell you it's less hassel if you just go to a WU direct. And what would you be scared about? Like Mike said I would be more concerened useing A cc now you just left a paper trail. Were if you go direct you pay with cash and you can use any name you want so then there is no paper trail..

This guy sounds desperate if hes willing to give out his soc #.

Christ.

its online line payment with a credit card.. check it out..
i think you guys i talking about going inside a store... i've been thinking about doing that just kinda nervous

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU NERVOUSE ABOUT ? ALL UR DOING IS SENDING MONEY ?

no....no... i dont want to give out my ss#.. thats why i'm asking questions and much thanks for the answers. locally things are a little fucked up.. Its just hard for me to believe no one has sent money wu with a credit on this forum..???????

Well, it's even harder to believe someone would buy a controlled substance using a traceable method like a credit card.

no....no... i dont want to give out my ss#.. thats why i'm asking questions and much thanks for the answers. locally things are a little fucked up.. Its just hard for me to believe no one has sent money wu with a credit on this forum..???????

So what your saying is that you cant believe that no one is dum enough to send money with a cc through WU for the Illegal perches of steroids over the internet. Well I guess were all a lot smarter then we sound..But I'm sure if you check one of those other boards you'll find someone who was dum enough to leave a paper trail while buying illegal steroids over the internet.

I don't know what else to say bro...Except now I'm really proud to be a member on oligy were just a bunch of smart MF on this board I guess..Lol

Last edited:
no, never gave SSN numbers...onlye MTCN name last name and sum

see my signature ;)

Back