What am i doing wrong?! Bad injections?

First, don't massage. That only draws blood to an area of trauma (piercing your body with a small piece of steel does that), which induces inflammation - hence pain.

You *might* see less PIP from 2x a week dosing, but high concentration gear is just painful typically. Once your virgin muscles adjust, it will become more bearable. ;)

I'm gunna give it a shot(no pun intended) next week. Start doing 2x a week. Think I'm going to order some 25g x 1 as well yo reduce scar tissue in delt.

Hopefully it goes smooth next time! Arm is still swollen and was pretty bothersome last night. Took some ibuprofen and it definitely helped.

just a update:

pinned my right delt last night around 830pm. I didnt go as deep as last time, and i only pinned .5ml to open up the new site. its 5:30pm and my arm is sore and minor swelling at the injection site. which leads me to believe that the oil stayed were it was supposed to stay.

ill keep you guys updated. but i think ill be doing half ml shots from now on. well, .75ml as my gear is 400mg/ml.

just a update:

pinned my right delt last night around 830pm. I didnt go as deep as last time, and i only pinned .5ml to open up the new site. its 5:30pm and my arm is sore and minor swelling at the injection site. which leads me to believe that the oil stayed were it was supposed to stay.

ill keep you guys updated. but i think ill be doing half ml shots from now on. well, .75ml as my gear is 400mg/ml.

Why did you get gear that is at such a high concentration? That stuff has to have some PIP to it.

this particular source sells it at the pretty much the same cost as others sell their 250mg/ml at so i went with the higher concentration for the value.

are we allowed to talk sources/costs anywhere on this forum?

How many runs have you had with injectables??

Do you change tips on your pin after you draw from the vial?? I recommend it.

Also, did you mean 500mg per mL?? If that's correct, depending on your source, it could be extremely painful based on that alone.

Also, are you rubbing the injection site with the alcohol swab after injection?? Try swabbing before you pin only and let it dry before pinning. Don't wipe after pinning. See if it helps. Just put your band aid on it right after removing pin.

this particular source sells it at the pretty much the same cost as others sell their 250mg/ml at so i went with the higher concentration for the value.

are we allowed to talk sources/costs anywhere on this forum?

No source or price talk is allowed.

Hey guys. So i am on my first cycle. This is week #4. First 3 weeks were all into right glute, following proper procedure. First off, PIP from the first injection SUCKED. I injected 1ml of 250mg/ml Test cyp. I could hardly sit down. I felt like i had a golf ball in my butt. Anyway, i powered through it and within 5 days i was feeling pretty good. 7th day i did my second injection. I'm doing weekly, not bi weekly shots. Things went pretty smoothly. Minor PIP, nothing major. 3rd week, i had pretty good amount of pain again but not nearly as bad as injection 1. The injection site was red, swollen(golf ball), and hot. The pain peaked at around 3 days, then started to get better, but not good enough to inject into that area again. So this week i decided to try my left delt. The injection went really well, i was feeling great about it, as if i never wanted to do another glute shot again, but the next day the area directly below my delt, sotr of in between my tri and bi started to get red and stiff. Now the entire section of my arm is red, hard to the touch and HOT. and it hurts. Its not extremely swollen like my glute was, seems more spread out than in one spot.

what did i do wrong? It seems the oil spread down my arm. I have zero pain or redness or swelling at the injection site. it seems to have gone down my arm several inches.

First 2 injections were from a source that i could not verify(250mg/ml test cyp). So i did some further research and decided to go with a reputable source just to be sure i was getting what i paid for(400mg/ml test cyp). i am using a 23g 1inch needle. I warmed up the oil under water prior to injection. I used alcohol to clean the vial and injection site. i did not swap needles after filling syringe. First injection was 250mg, second was 500mg. and 500mg for weeks 3 and 4 as well but with a smaller dose due to the higher concentrated test.

This whole situation is frustrating! Am i just doomed to have PIP like this for the rest of my cycle? Sorry if this is all a bit disorganized. I'm in a hurry. thanks for any advice!

Rotate injection sites as others mentioned, minimum of 4, easiest being delts quads glutes, both left and right.

Also change the needle after you draw, this reduces chance of infection and also ensures you are using a sharp needle as pushing it through the stopper dulls it slightly

Back