What are the best anabolic Steroid Cycles and Stacks.

I'd add for cycles not to forget to protect your liver by running mr supps tudca with your cycles to give it strong and working correctly for years to come

The best cycle I have ran to date would have to be Sust/TrenA/MastE, very lean solid dry gains, strength was through the roof and I felt unbelievable, no negative from that at all. I honest can remember how many weeks it was but I ran the Sust and Mast for I believe 16 weeks or so with the Tren the last 8 weeks. The cycle was going very well and then just took off once I added in the Tren.

DPR how did you find running IGF alongside Tren? Ive ran both but never together but I have read they work well together?

just throwing this out there but what do you guys think about the tren sides so many people talk about, as far as when tren is added during an already active cycle? For example, Schredder talks about adding it for the last 8 weeks of his cycle, would this have an effect on the sides as say starting it from day 1. ?.?

Not sure exactly what you're getting at, but yeah, if you run tren ace you will likely see the common tren sides right away. For me, seriously increased sweating, especially at night was the most noticeable one.

Like soaked bed sheets, and I don't even sweat much normally, even while lifting or playing sports...

Last edited:
Back