what do you wear when you work out?

legs day: usually my blue/violet sweat shirt (if in slimmers because it's cold there) and shorts and of course, my blue converse.

chest day: sweatshirt definitely, shorts, converse

back: sweatshirt, shorts, converse

so it's the same for me everytime..except if my sweatshirts are in the laundry...then I go to any shirt.

cardio would definitely be sweatshirt and jogging pants.

the gayest A shirt I can find, pair of steel toe boots, a pair of nice only on upper body days though I even deadlift in jeans. on leg day semi short shorts....

the same nylon hollister gym pants ive worn without washing for going on 2 months now. and what ever tshirt i grab off a hanger and my neubalances on all days except leg day. and of course my matching head band and wristband. dont want to sweat now do we! lol

WTF r u doing said:
Yea that is the gayest shirt ive ever seen lmao.Its obvious you dont live in the usa lol. :shoot2: Stick to your arm day look.

Wow, look at this guy.. None of those guys are the same person. Plus that's not Bleachcola. Haha Bleach.. You got someone.

Band t shirts/different cargo shorts everyday, nike basketball shorts on leg day.

sweatpants and a tee on squat/bench days and i have to wear shortish shorts on d/l days

army kakis, nikey shox, black v neck t-shirt, my whore colonge of the day and hair gelled to the max, armband xm/mp3

Back