What does anavar powder taste like?

AS of today i'm pretty sure the var is real. Two people confirmed my source, i'm strong as hell and my GF has been using 10mg ED and didn't get her period. She's on the pill so I didn't knock her up.

roccodart440 said:
AS of today i'm pretty sure the var is real. Two people confirmed my source, i'm strong as hell and my GF has been using 10mg ED and didn't get her period. She's on the pill so I didn't knock her up.

birth control pills can alter menstral cycles. =0l

pullinbig said:
Technically speaking, thats what thier designed to do. My girl can get her period whenever she wants, its just a matter of ripping off the patch.

pullinbig said:

God point and her period came one day after I posted that. I don't know if 10mg var ED is enough to stop a girl from getting her cycle?

DougoeFre5h said:
Technically speaking, thats what thier designed to do. My girl can get her period whenever she wants, its just a matter of ripping off the patch.

THe last 3 or 5 pills in the card are placebo sugar pills. Theya re to help keep the habit of taking them but have no drugs in them. SOmetimes they are even a diff color than the rest. If a girl doesn't get off the pill she'll have no period. This is a typical treatment for endometriosis as it stops the buildup of uterine lining to prevent future endometriosis.

Endomeitiosis is a buildup of uterine lining outside of the uterus , around the overies, fallopian tubes and in the abdominal cavity.

Word. I know if theres a weekend that shes supposed to have her period but wed like to have sex (non-sloppy bloody sex anyways) she just leaves the patch on a few days longer.

Back