what happened to rich franklin

DougoeFre5h said:
I love when people get "called out" - and bust onto the scene with beautifully composed works of literary art - such as to slay thier e-foe. You however chose not to correct many grammar and spelling errors. Trying to keep it real?

lol @ hense

I was depressed when I seen that fight because Rich didn't even look like he wanted to be there. The way he was carrying himself, his attitude...not of a champion fighter. He'll come back with a vengence. I know what fucked him up...it was the first time that his wife's parents were there to see him fight in person...that alone could f!ck any champion up.

DougoeFre5h said:
I love when people get "called out" - and bust onto the scene with beautifully composed works of literary art - such as to slay thier e-foe. You however chose not to correct many grammar and spelling errors. Trying to keep it real?

Haven't you just done exactly that?

"Thier" is spelled "Their". Also, you start your reply in third-person plural "I love when people.." and end in second-person plural "You however.."
Whoops!

Last edited:
franklin didn't look like he wanted to fight at all. Anderson just dominated b/c of it, the guys on TUF 4 i can't see beating him for the belt, so there will be a rematch proably in dec or something

Back