What happened to this forum...??

Where did all the people go?? it seems no one is around who used to be on here...

I'm still here, have been since 2003! I noticed the same thing since I hadn't been on in a long time. Don't see any of the old guys from before.

Yeah life gets in the way. Some of the boards I have been on since 01 I rarely visit. Plus, unless they are serious bodybuilders or pl then steroids may have just been a short time hobby.

Where did all the people go?? it seems no one is around who used to be on here...

I guess I'm part of the small fraction of people who are still here from time to time. Fact is, after ORD went down, alot of regulars have disappeared not only here but alot of the other popular boards. Because of that, most boards have closed. Fortunately, this and a few other of my regularly frequented boards are still up and running.

I guess I'm part of the small fraction of people who are still here from time to time. Fact is, after ORD went down, alot of regulars have disappeared not only here but alot of the other popular boards. Because of that, most boards have closed. Fortunately, this and a few other of my regularly frequented boards are still up and running.

Im still hanging around. no fly by night here. :)

people change and lose interest in forums, but you will find with a lot of vets who have stickies that have a lot of traffic will answer the questions in those stickies but dont tend to write in other threads

Yeah some have left, I sort of feel the same way, alot not here. shit I cant believe I have been here this long and not been mad a mod lol, but o well, I still help out, this was my first board so I have a soft spot for it.

I'm just returning to this site after having been gone for some time. It's good to still see some of the same faces and see that some of the bros are now mods. BTW, is Kane still around?

Back