What is a half life and why is it important

You know very well the answer to this. Let's hear your explanation for the new bros. Do you subscribe to the long ester cycles? Especially for newbies?

Once advanced, do you agree with starting with a long ester and finishing with a short one to start pct sooner? Or do you believe in starting short to get the effects faster and finish with a long ester so that your levels decline slowly and give your body longer to adapt to the crash?

What's your philosophy bro?

The steroid is in the body will effect wear off over time. Half life means the time required for the steroid to be reduced to half of the original administered dose once in the body. Each steroid has a different half-life, understanding steroid half-life well will help us understand how to administer anabolic steroids at the appropriate time to achieve the most effective, comfortable and safe cycle.

Landmark Nutraceuticals Co., Limited

Wickr: susanlmc
Email: sales.landmarkchem@protonmail.com
Source of Raw Steroid Powders, Sarms, Semi-Finished Oils, HGH, Peptides

Half life or long ester.
It all falls down on diet.
You can achieve outstanding goals with both but diet, like kale is a natural deuritic, with a lean high calorie based on protein and add green vegies.
You can make the same lean look as a competitor for NPC
On any compound.

Or do you believe in starting short to get the effects faster and finish with a long ester so that your levels decline slowly and give your body longer to adapt to the crash?

What's your philosophy bro?
i much rather prefer this way myself. makes it easier to dial into my ai personally.

Half life is the time it takes whatever ester to absorb half of the amount of mg you injected.
An example... Test prop has 4.5 days half life, so you inject 200mg. After 4.5 days your body will have absorbed 100mg.
This is important to know when planning because on the second injection of 200mg you still have 100mg in your body.

Esters and half life is important to both know and understand when planning a cycle as it dictates things such as cycle length, blood plasma levels and when to start PCT.

Did i forget something?

Half life is the time it takes whatever ester to absorb half of the amount of mg you injected.
An example... Test prop has 4.5 days half life, so you inject 200mg. After 4.5 days your body will have absorbed 100mg.
This is important to know when planning because on the second injection of 200mg you still have 100mg in your body.

Esters and half life is important to both know and understand when planning a cycle as it dictates things such as cycle length, blood plasma levels and when to start PCT.

Did i forget something?

Nope....that about covers it

Did i forget something?

Santa hit the nail on the head.

Back