What is best to stack with tren?

not necessarily true, constant state of 4-5% bf is extremely unhealthy, very hard to impossible to maintain without muscle catabolism and counterproductive in sports athletes... genetics plays a role also...

#1 LOL I was a walk on this year when I weighed 170. I weighed 140 before I walked on buddy.

#2 Yeah I am 6% I've been to a local gym multiple times and tested myself. And yes, you can walk around at 6%. It is more of 4% where you can't walk around.

I mean don't accuse my credibility man.

you full of shit. thankyou.

#1 LOL I was a walk on this year when I weighed 170. I weighed 140 before I walked on buddy.

#2 Yeah I am 6% I've been to a local gym multiple times and tested myself. And yes, you can walk around at 6%. It is more of 4% where you can't walk around.

I mean don't accuse my credibility man.

credibility?? ..... lol

what kind of test?.. air displacement?... dip?.. don't tell me the hand held thing....lol... or even calipers...

lets see some pics...

Test prop 150mg eod 8 weeks
Tren ace 80mg ed 6 weeks
Tbol 80mg ed 4 weeks
Aromasin 12.5mg ed 8 week
Hcg 500iu 2xweek 7 weeks
Hcg 1000iu ed last 10days
Keep some cabergoline on hand for prolactin sides from tren

Dude don't listin to this guy he's trying to kill you bro ... Omg tren 80 mg Ed . That's 560 mg of tren a week .. I wouldn't suggest doing tren at all right now but if you Iid I would imply run 300 mg a week that's what I'm doing right now for my first time using tren and its doing its job nicely .. As fat as his post cycle therapy (pct) and Aromatase inhibitor (AI) . He's on point .. Tren is a different type of thing bro .. Be carfull .. As for me I'm loving it . But it takes a strong minded person , someone that knows sides and how to handle them .. Good luck .

Dude don't listin to this guy he's trying to kill you bro ... Omg tren 80 mg Ed . That's 560 mg of tren a week .. I wouldn't suggest doing tren at all right now but if you Iid I would imply run 300 mg a week that's what I'm doing right now for my first time using tren and its doing its job nicely .. As fat as his pct and Aromatase inhibitor (AI) . He's on point .. Tren is a different type of thing bro .. Be carfull .. As for me I'm loving it . But it takes a strong minded person , someone that knows sides and how to handle them .. Good luck .

lmao yea he is, tren wouldn't even do u any good in football, wont tell u why u should research it, and 80mg ed, jezzz your gonna get sides lol

lmao yea he is, tren wouldn't even do u any good in football, wont tell u why u should research it, and 80mg ed, jezzz your gonna get sides lol

truth be told last cycle I ran 350mg's tren a EOD for 16 weeks... but I wouldn't recommend it!

Don't do it man lol .. Trust us . Keep it to test only .. Test is great .. Don't go dark lol stay in the light . .

Back