what is the best Glutamine in the market??

Gyser

what is the best Glutamine as far as price??

and what is the best way to take it??

should I take it 5 times a day (5 scoops)
or twice a day??

should I also be taking creatine with it???

the last time I used it was like 6 years ago, and took it along with creatine with a cup of water and a spoon of sugar..about 5 times a day??? I think that was the way I took them both.. but not so sure it's been a while....

thx for the input

also with a sup like that which comes with everything under the sun in it does that tend to take away from one subtance then the other??? basicaly do you feel buying something that has like 5 things in it will work better if you baught those 5 things seprate and used each one...

thx for the input

Glutamine is Glutamine same as creatine is creatine any powder will do shit just throw in koolaid and you have a new flavor of celltech

Glutamine is bullshit. End of story.

I find it funny that so many otherwise knowledgable people have been hoodwinked by glutamin marketing. It is a scientific fact that only like 1% of the glutamine you take orally from free form glutamine powder makes it to your muscles.

If you take a few whey shakes a day, you get plenty of glutamine, and that stuff actually makes it past your GI tract.

so what about someone who who does alot of cardio? would they benefit from a higher glutamine intake i.e supplementation?

Back