What is the Best Steroid Cycle for Me? (Medical Knowledge Required)

Bulking up is almost impossible for me. I've gotten personal trainers, I've worked out for years, I've pushed my limits, but muscle grows really slowly on me (but stays for a very long time). I'm an ectomorph who got old and with a slower metabolism.

To be honest, my real desire is to gain pecs (I'm pretty flat chested) larger back muscles, bigger abs, a bigger ass, and to lose a lot of fat.
check test again, the "normal" range is VERY vauge , whats might "FEEL"normal to one guy might not be the same for the next due to other factors.
go get a second opinion , and explain your ED, fat, energy isssues (dont mention Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) for just muscle mass!)
and get thyroid checked.

if you do ever cycle, make it test!, maybe add something down the line . but right now my advice is stay away from aas.

good luck

Chalk another vote up for no AAS (steriods), get your health checked out first like others have said and make sure your body is running correctly to begin with.

Diet (and not like jenny craig but healthy protein full,etc.) and committed, determined, kick ass training. Good ol hard work and eating your brains out everyday, that's what it takes for you to see your body change.

People drastically underestimate what they are capable of completely natural. And only once you get your training and diet controlled are you ready to jump into AAS, because without the first two, the third is worthless.

I'm in Canada and you don't need anything but a family doctor's RX. to get testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) on OHIP or whatever it is you have in your province. The descriptions you've given of your 'symptoms' makes you a perfect candidate for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), AS was mentioned , there is no ' average' level like HDL/LDL, it's almost solely based on how the individual 'feels' and you sound like you feel like shite.
Also, I hate to say it, but you have some pretty crappy genetics AND you sound petrified of getting ANY side effects that might come with AAS. But it also sounds like your trying to justify your reasoning to do AAS, rather then listen to the people that have been doing it cumulatively longer then you've been alive: Go to your GP, tell him you want to try testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) , he will probably put you on a 50mg/ed of topical Testen, you'll find out pretty quick if this is what you need or not, but it will also allow you to find out if any of the multitude of phobia's and stipulations you have surrounding the use of AAS are going to be set off.

I'm in Canada, on Medicare with no private insurance.My testosterone level is average, so I don't qualify for TRT.

Back