What is the minium amount of GH u can use for just fat burning effects?

minitor2

is it like 2iu ed or does it have to be more significant. and about how long does it take to notice the effects like 2 months or so?

minitor2

i think 2iu for an extended time would be recomended for more fat burnin effex, if you check threw the pages there is tons of information on this

the way im looking at it is like this

is it worth it to run it for 6months at 2ius ed or 3 months at 4ius ed? i mean if im going to invest the money in using it then what would be the optium dosage to use for fat burning primarily, i mean if i get mass gains out of it i wont be mad lol. its just im having a bitch of a time losing this weight with cardio and anabolics and fake t3(lol) and perfect dieting so i was looking for another avenue to persue.

minitor2

Re: the way im looking at it is like this

minitor2 said:
is it worth it to run it for 6months at 2ius ed or 3 months at 4ius ed? i mean if im going to invest the money in using it then what would be the optium dosage to use for fat burning primarily, i mean if i get mass gains out of it i wont be mad lol. its just im having a bitch of a time losing this weight with cardio and anabolics and fake t3(lol) and perfect dieting so i was looking for another avenue to persue.

minitor2

Run 2ius Ed for 6 to 8 months and cycle as if you werent on any! You will be amazed at your results!

I hoping the dr. will put me on forever, but if he doesn't. I can go 7 months ed at 2iu;)

JohnnyB

Back