What kind of bike do you ride?

Best of the best 2013 r6 racing blue did have a srad 750 2002 black if i knew how to post up pics i would

I've had quite a few bikes ,, was mainly into drag racing 8-9 second hayabusa's ,, but I'm getting older now , want to get a bike again .. thinking something more laid back for me now. almost bought a victory octane this summer (about 150 less horse power then the bikes i was used to riding , so should be tame, but i could get bored real quick)

I've had quite a few bikes ,, was mainly into drag racing 8-9 second hayabusa's ,, but I'm getting older now , want to get a bike again .. thinking something more laid back for me now. almost bought a victory octane this summer (about 150 less horse power then the bikes i was used to riding , so should be tame, but i could get bored real quick)

Cool man I don't mind those victorys they look nice I wouldn't mind a cruiser my self what colour you thinking?? Nice I love busas I had a 01 gsxr srad baby busa yeah the r6 runs 9.5 on racing juice and a slightly bigger sprocket on the back its lots of fun

gt interceptor,or a pk ripper

:D DUDE! I just caught that! Super funny! I read "interceptor" and thought "Honda", just reread and saw "PK Ripper". MAN I haven't heard those names in decades. I raced for Mongoose back in the 80s.

(we're talking bmx bikes for those who are confused. :p )

96 sportster 1200. Bought from an old lady!
It's really too small for me. But I'm a very intermittent rider. It always has to be nice out and all my weights and cardio done and I literally have an hour or 2 to kill and wanna get in that zone.....

** can't post pics from my phone...for some reason..

Sorry to bump an old thread. Not much love in the motorcycle forum.

I've been riding for over 20 years. Use to even be a stunt man. Always rode sport bikes and had gsxr600's for the stunt bikes and gsxr1k's for nice street bikes. After a few accidents (not my fault) I couldn't give up riding but can't do sport bikes anymore.

I now have a custom street glide. Once I figure out how to post a pic I'll put it up

I ride a CBR1000RR, don't have a picture on hand and kind of hesitant to post pictures since I ride without a license and have been chased quite a few times

I drove a Honda Rebe for the first time. My experience was great, I was a bit scared, but after learning some important things like how to handle the bike, I learned little by little over time. But once I figured out how to handle it, I had a lot of fun.

Back