What kind of bike do you ride?

Nice- I raced an SV for a bit but I couldn't keep the motors running!! Gave it up after going through 6-7 motors in a couple years, what a pain in the ass. I had much better luck keeping CBRs running, blew a few GSXR motors too :D

I had much better luck with the i4's too...ran a ninja 6r (the 599cc model) then swapped in a 636 motor when that one went...no one was picky enough to disqualify it from the 600 class though that was the intention of the separate models

Right on, you could run up to 640cc in our middleweight SB class, but had to be 600 or smaller in the SS class.

Right on, you could run up to 640cc in our middleweight SB class, but had to be 600 or smaller in the SS class.

What's hilarious is they let MV agustas into the big twin class here...so now my 996sps is up against F4-rr's for some inexplicable reason....

2007 yammy 250f - stage 1 hot cams, full fmf, factory conection suspension, load of billet goodies
2010 rmz 250 - motul 300v oil changes nothing else efi on these is crazy
2004 yz85 - wifes bike
pw50 - kids bike
2 110cc quads for the kids

Well just to piss you all off.... I live on the Isle of Man (Home of the TT!)

That is the most bad ass race of all time.. And of course the deadliest,, it's a mans man race no doubt.

First road bike - Yamaha road star warrior , too slow so I spent 4k and had a stage 3 kit installed.. 110 hp cruisers are dumb.. Soo

Second bike - Suzuki hayabusa- fun at first, then too slow, did all the air box mods, pipes, emissions removals, power commander and custom dyno tune done.. Too slow so I bought another

Suzuki hayabusa - all blacked out with custom flame and skull painted- did all the mods plus extended it 6 inches, rebuilt the clutch, added 50 horse power dry no2 kit, air shifter, launch controller, drag slick, and dropped it 3 inches and made it a hard tail, way lower gears,. It dynoed at 238 hp.. Plenty fast but not that great cruising around on.. Soo, had to add another bike to this one.

Suzuki gsxr 1000- bought it customized from the Suzuki dealer, they did about 3k in performance and aesthetics mods.. This was my canyon carver and pull wheelies at 60 mph bike, fun fun.,, but you couldn't just slam the throttle at 70 mph and burn out and leave 400 yard long black streaks on the pavement like you could the busa.. Soo

Bought another busa- did pretty much all the same shit as the previous one but blinged it out with some chrome, got a street legal tire, and left the rear shock in place

At some point during all this - with all the honda guys bragging and I was only driving Suzukis,, I bought a honda 600 something RR,, kept it two months and sold it.. If I can't drop down a gear and twist the throttle and have to try and keep the front tire down,, I don't want it.

I just noticed the bike forum section :)

Bikes are soo easy to build and perform on, way less costly then building cars.. But im getting a bit older now so cars it is.. Current car, mercedes cls63 amg s series,, (will be renntech tuned to 715 hp shortly) but still currently the fastest production four door production car in the world.

Next bike just to put around on will be a Ducati

Man all you guys are making me jealous. I'm still on my first little bike, a 2011 Ninja 250R. Keeping it running well and learning to do what I can in the garage. Just waiting for this winter to end so I can get out again.

That is the most bad ass race of all time.. And of course the deadliest,, it's a mans man race no doubt.

Yeah, if you have watched it on TV, you'll have seen the 190mph steep downhill section straight after the start line...
I live near the bottom of that hill lol

It's crazy stuff for sure, I haven't missed a race in 32 years :)

Last edited:
Yeah, if you have watched it on TV, you'll have seen the 190mph steep downhill section straight after the start line...
I live near the bottom of that hill lol

It's crazy stuff for sure, I haven't missed a race in 32 years :)

Yeah I've watched a bunch of you tube videos of the races.. Crazy stuff,, it's even dangerous being a spectator!

Good choice, damn those hayabusa are ugly though

Yes they are,, they only look ok if the are lowered and stretched out like a drag bike (stock they just don't look right).. Ducatis looks are pretty much the best IMO, , I can't have another busa or gixxer parked next to my amg, prob gotta be a Ducati 1098s, maybe get it in silver to look good next to the AMG
View attachment 560652

Though red is definitely classic Italian Ducati

Edit: why the hell is my car upside down lol

2008 Honda Shadow. Just got it last year. Fell in love with the style of it.
Might be a little to small for me, looking to upgrade to a Victory this year if the economy hold out!

View attachment 560693

Last edited:
Back