What kind of bike do you ride?

moneyblind

Wow, an empty motorcycle forum! That is insane! Maybe I can get something started.

I ride a 2006 cbr600 F4I. Little yellow thing!

I was selling it but the buyer backed out, getting it back soon and I am excited! Piss poor timing though (end of summer).

View attachment 559060

1098s tricolore for street, 996s for track and an old klx300 for dirt...sold my truck though so I haven't been offroading yet this year

That's a nice jeep:)

Thanks btw...here's the streetbike: i.imgur.com/edCki0A.jpg

Now that is a SEXY bike! The first bike i crashed was a ducate 999....roflmao, don't ask...lets just say it was getting repoed so the owner let me take a spin (first started riding years ago)....and I made it through the entire ride....until my driveway!

I had an SV650 that was built similar to that; Half fairing and blue as well :p

I raced one of those (SV's) for a year when I trashed my ninja 6rr racebike riding like a jackass on the street:)

Replaced it with a zx10r...jesus christ; thing is not built to go under 60km/h...definitely at home on the track though :p

I had a 2005 CRF 450R, but I ragged the motor out and didn't have enough money to rebuild it. So, I traded it for a freshly rebuilt 125. The guy I traded to wanted my 450 to fabricate into a hill climbing bike and sell. He puts like 1000 GSXR motors on them. Pretty crazy.

I also ride my dad's bikes some. He has collected them since high school. He has a 46 Knucklehead, 48 Indian Chief, 79 Sportster, and a bunch of older triumphs he's rebuilt. One triumph is a chopper with a solid rear end and springer seat. It's the most fun to ride.

I raced one of those (SV's) for a year when I trashed my ninja 6rr racebike riding like a jackass on the street:)

Nice- I raced an SV for a bit but I couldn't keep the motors running!! Gave it up after going through 6-7 motors in a couple years, what a pain in the ass. I had much better luck keeping CBRs running, blew a few GSXR motors too :D

Back