what line of work are you in?

I own a security firm in Utah. We're one of the leading suppliers of Law Enforcement, Military, Tactical and Survival Gear. I export products internationally. We are also service providers of GPS ankle monitoring bracelets (really helps the taxpayers and overcrowded jails). We also do security details (Executive Protection, Event Security etc...).

Operations manager at a CNC manufacturing company. We make products for the military, medical, car racing, motorcycle racing, bicycle racing, power generation industries. We make a little bit of everything, but those are our major customers at the moment.

I own a security firm in Utah. We're one of the leading suppliers of Law Enforcement, Military, Tactical and Survival Gear. I export products internationally. We are also service providers of GPS ankle monitoring bracelets (really helps the taxpayers and overcrowded jails). We also do security details (Executive Protection, Event Security etc...).

do you have a website?

Commercial Pilot, the jobs sucks but the flight attendants make up for it:D

will be starting my MBA this spring hopefully

Locomotive Engineer. The jobs borning as hell! But it pays the bills I'd like to do something else more exciting but theres not much here that pays as good.

Commercial Pilot, the jobs sucks but the flight attendants make up for it:D

will be starting my MBA this spring hopefully

Oh no :( I actually wanted to be a pilot once but the cost is too much for me. But I know what you mean about the flight attendants worked at an Airport for Servisair for a year and dated a few. Anyway...

I'm a Marketing student.

Back