what oral for test and tran cycle

I'm assuming you mean "tren". If so, are you taking long or short esters? Better yet, what's you're cycle history and stats? Already seeing you seem to have no clue what you're talking about since your PCT consist of only Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) (which won't work by the way) and you have no Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand, this must be your first. In that case, drop the tren and do a test only cycle. Get some arimidex and clomid while you're at it.

Add in some Pinnacle Anavar, or Dbol for a bulk.

Listen to the bro above though, make sure you're ready to ride the bull. First time after a few cycles, use Ace until you know the sides.

First time with tren, tren is all you need.

Tren can be a mother fucker, learn it before you stack on it.

lol ''tran'' cycle. transvestite or transsexual?

Haha, I thought of this, too. "Well, I'm not sure if it's okay for you to take large amounts of test if you're a tranny..hmmm, honestly never come across this before."

Anyways, to the OP, although it's unorthodox and not recommended, my first cycle included test and tren a. It was unreal. 30 lbs. of lean mass in 10 weeks. Sorta regretting it now though because I could have made those gains with a few less milder cycles with a lot more hard work and the tren might be more handy for me now, but it's your decision to make. Good luck.

Back