what post cycle therapy should I do? how to do it?

silent_rat

i am close to finishing a 10 week cycle of tren enanthate and test e

the cycle was 500mg test e and 400mg tren e every week. this is my first cycle and i am nearing the end and it's soon time for pct

what should i do for pct? what stuff and what dose?

i haven't read much about pct. and i don't have any clomid or nolva or hcg. don't know what to do

It sounds like you should have done a lot of research before starting... but what is done is done.. i rec waiting 2-3 weeks and doing nolva for 4-5 weeks. 40mg 2 weeks, 20mg 2-3 weeks. if you can, HCG the last few weeks leading up to, but not into PCT.

also i would rec the test min 12-14 wks, tren for first 10 is fine, but i would not rec tren for the first few cycles, but too late.

good luck

what stuff should you do for pct? this after your done with your first cycle of tren?
first off, tren is for advance users, but that now is water under and over the bridge, so good luck with the sides that you for sure now have.

it is customary to plan your entire cycle before your first pin so you can have everything at hand.

im calling you out dude.
sounds like bs to me.
first cycle and your doing tren. lol. show me your blood labs please as i cant wait to see your estrogen and prolactin levels.

the cycle was 500mg test e and 400mg tren e every week. this is my first cycle and i am nearing the end and it's soon time for pct

i haven't read much about pct. and i don't have any clomid or nolva or hcg. don't know what to do

you didnt take hcg during this 10 week tren cycle???? lol. how small your balls must be and even smaller loads when you bust a nut or try to if you can even get your dick up.
sorry to bust on you but this is idiotic.
hows the acne doing? how where the night sweats due to tren?

what stuff should you do for pct? this after your done with your first cycle of tren?
first off, tren is for advance users, but that now is water under and over the bridge, so good luck with the sides that you for sure now have.

it is customary to plan your entire cycle before your first pin so you can have everything at hand.

im calling you out dude.
sounds like bs to me.
first cycle and your doing tren. lol. show me your blood labs please as i cant wait to see your estrogen and prolactin levels.

Im not saying this is a bs thread but your behavior is dangerous. tren is war.

silent rat is sure a silent rat after posting once here and disapearing. oh well. another one bites the dust.

It sounds like you should have done a lot of research before starting... but what is done is done.. i rec waiting 2-3 weeks and doing nolva for 4-5 weeks. 40mg 2 weeks, 20mg 2-3 weeks. if you can, HCG the last few weeks leading up to, but not into PCT.

also i would rec the test min 12-14 wks, tren for first 10 is fine, but i would not rec tren for the first few cycles, but too late.

good luck

I cant state this enough bro as well. When a person bakes a cake they buy all the ingredients before baking the cake, so when someone does a cycle they must have everything at hand before starting to assure the succesful completion of it.

Back