What to add to tren and test?

ThePredator

I'm thinking about adding another compound to my future test/tren cycle. What would you guys recommend for nice gains in size? Preferably something that's not too liver toxic. Thanks in advance.

Masteron? Dbol?

yea i think ill just do test and tren :) i only want to add one compound at a time to learn the differences steadily :) it's better that way.

so yes lol ive changed my mind. I'm just wondering whether to do long or short ester test/tren.

Maybe it's good to do long ester test and short ester tren...? i don't know. Any advice? for a 12 week cycle

i always get better results with tren ace. i believe the acetate version your body is able to absorb more of it

This your first dance with Lady Tren? If not, I'd stick with just tren ace and test. No need to complicate matters if you don't have experience with a new compound. If this isn't your first time, dbol is a great kicker or you could go with masteron. I'm personally planning on doing tren ace/test cyp/proviron here pretty soon.

My .02c :)

Awesome guys. So Tren ace and Test E? Or should I do Test cyp since im going to be pinning EOD with tren ace anyways?

Awesome guys. So Tren ace and Test E? Or should I do Test cyp since im going to be pinning EOD with tren ace anyways?
Enanthate and cypionate are basically the same ester, I think you mean propionate? Honestly it's all up to you and what you prefer.

just came off test/tren.. working with 3j for 12 weeks... and i am really happy with the results with just these two compounds..

Back