What to eat b4 early Am circuits

louman

What's a good snack to eat before an early morning workout?
It's gonna be a circuit workout, similar to p90x, insanity etc no heavy weights but not continuous pace csrdio. It's more along the lines of a hiit circuit lots of plyometrics and such

Workouts is at 5:45am I wake up at 5am I don't wanna eat a full breakfast as I'll eat a full meal after.

I can't not eat as I'll get low blood sugar halfway through

I was thinking of having a banana

Any input or advice?

I have been getting up real early to get in either cardio or weight training and I seriously cant eat, just dont feel like it. I just pound a shake and drink a big coffee with sugar and half & half and I can train my ass off. Afterwards I eat.

May not be what your lookin for but it seems to work for me..... for now

I need some carbs haha. If I'm just doing cardio I'll just do whey or nothing but if I do weights I have to get at least 300 cals in. Like oatmeal or something

When i used to do weights in the morning i would have a banana and a double shot black coffee or a preworkout if i had any and i would take a shake with me incase i got hungry halfway thorough. You could also try a bcaa product like xtend.

probably good to get a shake in there too. hiit is going to induce protein breakdown in muscle tissue, so you'll want some amino acids in there to buffer that process

Alright cool I may just have to suck it up and wake up earlier or possibly find a decent protein bad with carbs and protein. I'm just against most of
Them as they have cheaper protein, ad high fructose corn syrup

Back