what to use as an estrogen solubilizer?

18 hours of drying and its come along pretty well. I am going to leave it ~60 hours total. Should be dry as a bone then.

The test continues to shrink in size as the moisture leaves.

Sorry for the play by play. I feel like a kid on Christmas ;)
no its interesting to get the input. thanks

I agree its a lot of hassle. One dilemma is that I wanted to homebrew. Not to romanticize it, but its like growing your own tomatoes perhaps. Stores sell them cheap as hell, but with your personal TLC its a different experience. But I agree time ain't free so I need to factor in my own labour in all of this.

At the end of the day I am using it for personal so I couldnt place an order unless it was for 100g of powder as I hear it. Which wouldnt be a bad idea cause I would have enough for a loooong time. Also, while the UGL reps here have been great to me, I dont have friends with powder ;)

I went ahead and sped up the process using the oven at what i thought was a low temp..
Old oven in this apartment that i never use...well in drying out the prop it began to melt. Hope i did not damage it.

Also i undoubtedly errored with some beginners mistakes....my yield was 5.7g half the 10g of prop. I fucked up big time.

I look at where this likely happened...it was during the distilled water and wash phase. I needed to keep the drained solution (not the test that was removed) and add more distilled water and filter the resulting test out (if there is more that crystallizes or forms). I literally washed half the test down the drain.

I ended up brewing and it wad easy. The mixing require some heat (used a pot of water o n the stove and put the mixing glass in it). With a few shakes and a bit of time it dissolved well.

I used grapeseed oil, 3% BA and 18% BB.

The whatman filter was marvelous. Filtered really nicely. What was left was soooo clear ;)

Another mistake i made was not leaving larger syringe on the whatman and backfilling it. Some small loss occurred when reattaching it a few times...newcomers beware. I read about this but didnt heed the advice. Mistake on my part.

Hope it is g2g. I brewed shy of 60ml and scaled down the recipe for 100ml. Used like 10.5ml BB, 41ml gso, 1.7ml BA and the 5.7 g test.

Fingerd crosed this shit is legit and not poisonous or estrogen dense and the test wasnt damaged lol. Failing that, i have far more know how for next time.

Last edited:
Back