What was your reason to start juicin?

because my genetics suck, i looked like lance armstrong but could bench 315 at a body weight of 151. I was very strong but nobody could even tell i lifted weights so i had to hit the juice. still not were i want to be, but im still half the age of some our previous posters on this thread, so im in no rush.

A friend of mine once told me that "you might as well juice, because when you get big enough people are going to think you're doing it anyway." He was right, and I started getting that after only about a year of training. I waited longer, but I was on HRT already by that time and the cons were nonexistrent.

RB

Its illegal, and I wouldn't know how to get any if I wanted it because I dont do drugs.

Back to reality for a second though, I really did it for myself, but the chicks thing is a strong side benefit without a doubt. I dont like being small or weak.

kube said:
i actually started researching Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) so that i could convince my best friend not to use it. after two years of research it dawned on me that i was wrong for the most part about the dangers of using gear. that most of the negative shit you hear from the media was baseless and could not be proven. i searched and searched for peer reviewed studies or research that would show some real dangers or actual statistics of the high death rate among teens and shit. even the rumors and myths of aggressive behavior and multiple homicides caused by roid rage turned out to be mostly fantasy. so after seeing for myself that there were actually many benefits i decided to go for it myself. i had been lifting off and on for about 10 years. the main inhibitor to making more gains for me was injury. i was always injuring a knee or a shoulder and always when i was back in top condition. i had not hit any genetic wall or anything. for me it was mostly curiousity to see how much faster i could progress with gear. right now after a 20 week cutter i am back down to a little less than my max weight before using gear but the difference in body composition is just ridiculous.

Kudos to you Kube --- a very very open minded approach ---- you have my respect

As for me I picked up the weights and started a cycle just to keep myself sane

Started reading all kinds of superhero comic books and going weekly to watch professional wrestlers with my dad at 6yrs old. Ordered the Charles Atlas bobybuilding course out of a comic book at 11. First weight set that Christmas. Gym membership at 13...hardcore powerlifting gym. Started juicin' at 16...why? Not necessarily for competitions, definitely not for others to look at me...I did it for me. Bodybuilding has been and always will be my lifelong love.

That was 21 years ago.

It's much better than being a drunk or puffing marley's everyday. It also helps me focus on the most important things in life, job, girls, family and obviously training and dieting. Taking test feels better then taking E t a rave club for me.

I did it mainly because I had been dieting my ass off for a long long time and decided to keep the same dedication and hit the juice. It pays off in every category.

Back