what will 1 test shot do?

jord222

Ok so i was about to start a cycle of test prop, i did my 1st jab of 1.5ml (150mg).

Told the mrs and she went nuts so long storh short i am not doiny my cycle now :-(.

My question is will that 1 jab affect my natural testosterone priduction? may be a daft question but i really dont know the answer, any advice much appreciated, thanks.

^^agreed, no big deal. but dont start injecting powerful drugs into ur body without having everything planned out prior to starting.

Because she is 1 of these "steroids are bad" people and i have tried everything to convince her but she is having none of it unfortunately.

Because she is 1 of these "steroids are bad" people and i have tried everything to convince her but she is having none of it unfortunately.

Ahh gotcha bro. Sorry to hear. Maybe look up some documentaries on youtube and have her watch some of them. Its not gonna hurt ya know

DISCLAIMER: I didn't say this.

If you want to run gear, plummet your natural test and get put on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). Then the wifey will have no complaints if a "doctor" is prescribing it. ;)

You wouldn't be lying to her by not telling her. Only if she asked.
Hey I learned the hard way with fucken Women. The less they know, the better off you are.

My girl said hell no and I told her to kick rocks.
:flipoff:

2 months blew by. now she's giving me the shots!!
LOL!

Last edited:
Ahh gotcha bro. Sorry to hear. Maybe look up some documentaries on youtube and have her watch some of them. Its not gonna hurt ya know
That's what I did, and it worked out great! Granted, I ended up going on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) so she had nothing to say about that, but the documentary Bigger, Faster, Stronger (on youtube) is a real eye opener for those not familiar with AAS.

My .02c :)

My wife does not even look at the needle dose when she gives me the shot ( medical professional) some weeks it's one cc others its 2.5 lol she know I'm on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) but not that I blast
Of course I'm on my own for the second shot of the week, but I can actually do all the 6 locations by myself fine

Many bros will say you should've just done it, but we all know keeping that woman happy an getting the suga box every night is better than having muscles. Haha

That's what I did, and it worked out great! Granted, I ended up going on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) so she had nothing to say about that, but the documentary Bigger, Faster, Stronger (on youtube) is a real eye opener for those not familiar with AAS.

My .02c :)

I also suggest that documentary. I showed it to my girlfriend to convince her LOL

Back