What's the best way to administer this cycle...

gabegabeson

Anyway I have posted a bunch of threads before and I realize some of you guys think I'm an idiot. Okay that aside I might very well be but I need some advice anyhow. So I have played around and done a few not very well planned cycles and seen results but not as good of results as I should have attained if I would have planned things out better, So I am getting a shipment in soon of 20 bottles BD Testosterone Cypionate 200mg and 2 bottles of BD Masteron 200mg. I am going to save these goodies until it warms up this spring. I think I am going to take the Masteron 2 times per week at I guess either 200 or 400mg total per week and I want to know how much Test I should run if I squeeze it into 1 hefty cycle. I prefer to take the Test twice a week even though Cypionate is long acting because I feel that 2 times per week just simply keeps blood levels more even. Is it best to take 2000mg for 20 weeks, 3000mg for I guess around 15 weeks, 4000mg for 10 weeks? I dunno. Any suggestions. Oh and I am going to hit the gym as if my life depends on it and am going to have my diet down perfect and I know megadosing gear alone won't get a person to turn into a freak so please don't bombard me with those comments. Thanks.

are you mistaken or are you really planning to run 2-4grams of test a week? If so, your thread indicates that you have lack of experience in which case I believe that is far too much testosterone. Maybe you mean 200-400mg?

thats alot, im running 1000mg of test enan and 500mg of eq a week. and going to throw in some d-bol at 40g a day in two weeks and i think thats a good heavy cycle ..ive been doing gear for a few years now...

gabegabeson said:
Oh and I am going to hit the gym as if my life depends on it and am going to have my diet down perfect and I know megadosing gear alone won't get a person to turn into a freak so please don't bombard me with those comments. Thanks.

Well, this you should have been doing a long time before using gear.

Yes I did mean several grams per week. It's a lot but seriously I've heard of people taking 14 or 15 grams a week no joke.

gabegabeson said:
Yes I did mean several grams per week. It's a lot but seriously I've heard of people taking 14 or 15 grams a week no joke.

I think you really need to reconsider this. And how can you honestly expect people not to flame you when you obviously have nothing down diet/training/steroids and your talking about taking grams upon grams of test. Your an idiot!

Oh dude don't fucking call me an idiot I'm just a college kid asking for a little f-ing advice how is stacking a couple grams of testosterone with some dromostenalone make me an idiot. I'll show you who's an idiot when I place in the open division in the Louisiana in july '07!

gabegabeson said:
Oh dude don't fucking call me an idiot I'm just a college kid asking for a little f-ing advice how is stacking a couple grams of testosterone with some dromostenalone make me an idiot. I'll show you who's an idiot when I place in the open division in the Louisiana in july '07!
bro, have you read any of the threads on this board. that ammount of test is completely un needed. it doesnt sound like you have a clue as how to properly cycle,diet, train. IMHO , you are no where near the level to use that much. hell most of the pros that ive met would scoff at the idea. what are your goals? if placing in the open division is it youre way off withyour thinking. i bet you dont even have a proper post cycle therapy (pct) in place. am i wrong? dude , youd be better off spending that cash on protein and food. if anything go with a way small ammount of gear, but it doesnt sound like youre any where close to bien ready to run even a beginner cycle. but whatever you obviously wont listen, and it seems like your mind is made- just reviewing your first post- you can expect to get flamed because no one with any education on gear usage would agree with your plan.good luck

go with 500mg of test every wk of the cyp for 12wks. You will be happy I promise. As long as your diet and workout is in check.

What do your previous cycles look like?

^ True.. I dont think hes quite ready for mega dosing test yet

It wouldnt surprise me. I bet some of the big boys take some hefty doses.

I know some of the pro's use 7-12g of test.. and thats just the test.
But hey, most of them are controlled very well and I think they would back off if something gets fucked up.

Back