Whats with all the HATE on other forums against peptide companys

not you. i was just here to ask a Simple generic Question as to others opinions on peptides and someone is making assumptions about something that is 100000% false. no drama for me im moving along.. people usually get offended when they are in the wrong.. typical

No offense son but in reality here it seems you are the one that took offense!

I mean really if there is any truth to Osta's claims why would u back down like that! Dosen't paint a good picture ya know?

And absolutely no reason to be rude! to Spongy! My god what would we do with a sponge around the house?

Last edited:
drama is for people with a guilty conscious. for me im fine.

Last edited:
Shanizzle where did mr Osta go I was thinking about makin a beer run and grabbing a borito and settlein in for the night?

LOL safe to assume you 2 know each other some how?

i have no issues. i just wanted to start a discussion for members and opinions and that seems to be asking to much. let me go roll a fat one now:smokepoke

i just dont understand where anything i said called in the need for flaming and assumptions of my MO. did i mention any names? No. coming in with such defense raised a red flag for me so i called off the whole discussion. you guys have fun ok. see ya

Last edited:
And absolutely no reason to be rude! to Spongy! My god what would we do with a sponge around the house?

what would you do with a sponge around the house...? Not sure what this even means, but I'm hoping this isn't you're way of coming on to me phattieB :D

Back