Whats with all the HATE on other forums against peptide companys

One thing I do respect about you is your honest Phatbastard and handle business on the forum that's for sure.
Hey Bro,

U know me I been flippin u shit long before this guy showed up! I called u out on your your pee pee enlargement LMFAO! Couldn't help it!

U once offer me a log importunity and ya didn't even reply to the PM you asked me to send U. Interesting but what ever!

U ever have a product your confident on and want an unbiased no BS review on hit me up! You will get an honest opinion bottom line.

The only thing that matter to me is real product that works! I don't look for discounts. I buy and Test what I want.

I do think its time for company's to go old school and put them selves on the line to prove there products!

This is not directly pointed at you this is my opinion across the board! If this guy is a trouble maker I'm on your side regardless If I ever try your product. Cause this is our house! Ya know

Boy have a settle to score set up a product challenge I will include my self publicly and 2 other VERY well respected member's here to put both your products to the test! Then someone will have no choice but to walk away!

I'd get down on that!

I have no shame! I'm old I love good products regardless oh where they come form! I have no issue touting some thing I believe in and no problem shouting about some thing I don't! This is a major part of my life and I want to be able to help people get to the bottom line. that my only concern.

if O-M says this person is just a competitor here to stir shit I believe him and so should anyone else reading this.

Always you are lucky The Dawg is sleeping otherwise you would meet a foot that will boot your ass straight off the site. I might even get to do a DADAWG skit after if you go out the right way :)

Yes Osta is GTG and I felt PP was also but if the owner of it has nothing better than to come to start nonsense with Gary it makes your company look bad, third party testing or not.

what trouble am i making? im asking legit questions? some people are concerned with what they put into there rats and also some people dont like paying for one thing and getting another. that is the Whole point of this thread. i dont need to prove who i am. if you feel harassed by the thread then dont post in it. i dont see any "Trouble" in asking about questionable merchandise..

do you like going to the pharmacy and picking up your script and finding out you got tylenol instead of your percocet that you wanted and paid for??

Dude u miss interpret my en tensions! I don't take sides PERIOD I offered you if you are a competitor! To a challenge nothing more! I don't Endorse anyone. I don't really need the discounts!

I openly and Freely endorse any product that works! End of story,

Was just stating if this is a dispute in product I my self as well as 2 other well Very well respected member will test products on a side by side basis! and give the Member here an honest evauleation of both company's products!

My interest is lie's in my fellow members not u guys! If your not a competitor no big deal to me!

I pm'd the mods, and greatwhite, and RUI. This wont last long here. You need to leave.
PP = :chimney:
wpid-unclescam-1.jpg

:nopity:

im just an average guy like u. dont own any companies nor plan to ever. and if companies sent out anything for Logs its not to hard to send out more potent product for the loggers and weak product to all other customers once they think 1 log says its legit doesnt mean every single vial is.....

K man but u don't know me from shit and if you really think that is possible! Your toyin with the wrong boy! As I said I buy and test all my own shit! I don't ask for freebes! Other thans Ostas Penis enlargement shit. Thats just cause I like playin with my self and I wana bigger dick LMAO!

But I don't buy into that either. But I damn well garuntee u if they were willing I would log it!

so as I said if this is a pissin match I would love to help solve it. If not there no need to get your pantys in a wad!

So you guys go hold hands to the potty! and if u have issues when your done and have some thing to prove send me a pm

no fuck the discussion. someone had to cry about it so its done. good luck with everything im done here.

no fuck the discussion. someone had to cry about it so its done. good luck with everything im done here.

lol did you just delete all of your posts from this thread? Man, I'm not saying you are or aren't who you claim to be but that's just funny to me. Kind of makes me want to raise the BS flag.

not you. i was just here to ask a Simple generic Question as to others opinions on peptides and someone is making assumptions about something that is 100000% false. no drama for me im moving along.. people usually get offended when they are in the wrong.. typical

Back