What's your favorite song to get pumped for the gym?

and still jamming to it i got to give you a rep for it

Always happy to share with my brothers. :D Glad you enjoy it, if you like Filter - they have a free download available at their site that comes from their new album coming out in June.

This may sound odd, but when I'm about to do my heaviest set of DL I go with "mike tyson sick speech". Youtube it, it always gets me pumped especially around the 30 sec mark.

Lol, cheque drops are no joke!

What ever it was that fueled that adrenaline pumping speech idc, it has pushed me through many of plateaus. Haha I think you are spot on about that though, that was some serious aggression coming out, no bs acting. I can only imagine that the interviewer s*** or pissed himself during that rant.

What ever it was that fueled that adrenaline pumping speech idc, it has pushed me through many of plateaus. Haha I think you are spot on about that though, that was some serious aggression coming out, no bs acting. I can only imagine that the interviewer s*** or pissed himself during that rant.
Mike Tyson is one dude that scares the shit out of me, no joke.

To keep with the thread though, here's another goodie that keeps that pump going:

I hate to double post, but this morning I was dragging a little... So I gulped down two scoops of PWO and blasted old faithful:

Enjoy!

Posted this in the AAS forum in a similar thread, but since it's STILL in my head, I felt compelled to share it here too:
Bon Apetit!

Heres a few of mine that really get my blood flowing...

Lil Jon- Throw it up (yes i did say Lil Jon)

Roy Jones Jr- Cant be touched

The Game- Red Nation

50 Cent-Patiently Waiting

Eminem- Till I collapse

System Of a down, the exploited, dog eat dog, pennywise and other random hc/punk also sometimes I feel like electro and listen to bassnectar, skrillex, chuckie, Steve Aoki, dog blood, Carl cox etc

Anything by Bassnector, Deadmau5, Skillex, Sweddish House Mafia, ect!

The drop always gets me pumped and ready to lift heavy on a set

Last edited:
Back