when did you lose your virginity?

at what age did you lose it?

• Total voters
needtolosequick said:
At a church retreat when I was 13.

I was a little older, about 16 or 17 I guess (Jr. or Sr. yr. of H.S.), and it was a church retreat when I lost my girl/girl virginity. Awesome weekend!

Not too long before that, the crusifix that had been on my grandmother's coffin, which was then hanging over my bed, came crashing down as soon as my cherry was popped by my b/f. I knew at that point I was doomed. LOL

Puddles said:
I was a little older, about 16 or 17 I guess (Jr. or Sr. yr. of H.S.), and it was a church retreat when I lost my girl/girl virginity. Awesome weekend!

Not too long before that, the crusifix that had been on my grandmother's coffin, which was then hanging over my bed, came crashing down as soon as my cherry was popped by my b/f. I knew at that point I was doomed. LOL

LOL I think the crusifix fallin just means he was doing a great job :spank:

Ahh I was 14 A Freshamn with a Junior girl. We fucked pretty much non stop for the next 2 years. If I could only go back knowing what I know now, she'd a got it in the ass every other time.

18 for me, haha damn, we were at a private bording school, segregated dorms, so did it in the valley/bush like the old days, damn well tore up my knees, good thing i kept some what of an eye out for poison ivy or stinging needles.. yikes

first post btw hahaha, pce all

Fender said:
Right after my wife had our second child.....

Im guessing it came as a shock when your woman told you that the second child was not in fact the seed of the lord as she had previously claimed

its funny we spend 9 months to get out of pussy and the rest of our lives tryn to get back in ...you agree

Back