When is best for pwo shake

laxmel2

I'm kind of a big deal...
hey, i take CEE and a carb/protein shake for post workout should i take the creatine immediately after then the shake like 20 minutes later or vice-versa.

laxmel2 said:
hey, i take CEE and a carb/protein shake for post workout should i take the creatine immediately after then the shake like 20 minutes later or vice-versa.

I would take the creatine in the change room right after training, and then eat once home. Read the labels. Maybe im wrong according to how long you need to wait.

To me it really doesn't matter.

If you like taking them all together then do that.

I don't think I could take CEE in my PWO shake because of the sour taste, but others don't really mind.

You always take your CEE, then wash it down with your PWO shake

My lifting partner tells me that he was told that it is best to take a post workout shake within 15 min of finishing my workout and then to take CEE within 45 min of finishing my workout, which would be 30 min after my pwo shake. Is this timing ok?

-The reason being for this is that he says, your body needs to absorb the protein immediately upon completion of working out and that the CEE can wait a little bit.

good deal, i knew i was overthinking it. thanks, just trying to get the most out of my supps.

Back