When on albuterol whn do i start take benadryl?

psychosis

Hey am planning to start taking albuterol to aid my fatloss.Did alot of research before deciding to do so but am confused about one thing,when do i take benadryl because some say to take it at night and others say that u need to start taking it after 2 weeks.
Any help will be appreciated.

I think its ketotifen your thinking of. Benadryl works but better for clen.

The third week of taking albuterol you can start doing the benadryl. You can choose to take a week off the albuterol as well if you choose. To allow your body to get back to normal then start fresh with the albuterol again

ok cool.
Thanks for the info.Now that all my doubts have been cleared...am gonna start form tomorow..wish me luck hehe hope all goes well..now that my abs are starting to show..really want to get rid of this bullshit fat soon...right now my number one enemy grrr,,,

The third week of taking albuterol you can start doing the benadryl. You can choose to take a week off the albuterol as well if you choose. To allow your body to get back to normal then start fresh with the albuterol again

have you gotten good results with albuterol?and how was ur experience?any advice would be awesome...and if u took it pre workout did u notice any difference?

benadryl still works with alb. just not as well as keto.

2-3 pre bed will help it work for longer periods of time.

I use ketotifen whenever on albuterol or clenbuterol. Ketotifen is the only proven chem to up-regulate the receptors.

i lost 4 kgs(8 pounds) since i started....added t3 to the cycle too...noticed a slight increase in strength cos of the alb...cardio seems to be awesome...i could go on and on...but when i started t3 i felt exhausted fast in the gym...but that stopped after cpl of days...so its fine or maybe i just got use to it..don't know which one...

went to gym today without taking albuterol and i must saY...i got tired too damn fast...was exhausted and felt kind of frustrated...i was wondering if it would be ok to take albuterol long term...like just before workouts? will there be any problem in the long run?

your off to a good start. If your getting really tired shortly into your workouts you may want to add more slow carbs and protein.

how long have you taken it?

It's possible you exhausted the beta receptors and your body will not get the benefits from the albuterol anymore until they are replenished.

take a couple weeks off then start again and see how that goes

Back