When to cycle

Redraider

I have had this urge to cycle since I was eighteen. I have talked myself out of it untill now 22. Think I know more about Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) then alot of people who use them.....(at least the ones I know.) Was going to hit a cycle around feb. but had to get my wisdom teeth pulled last week which f'd up my nutrition plan so i decided to hold off. Now that it is a week later Im startin to lift more serious and eat as well.

My question is because its shirt off season when would I want to begin my cycle ? It is going to be test 500 mg/week or maybe Anavar (var) alone. I'm worried about water weight with test so i will administer an anti-e (if necessary). So I'm thinkin if I start say begining April I will be done right in the middle of Summer. So would it be better to wait till like MAY... so that I'm all test uped and feelin like super man or Anavar (var) uped hard as a rock (hahahah) through the summer as oposed to stopping mid summer ??? Anavar (var) would be 50/mg/day 6-8 weeks test would be 10-12 weeks and post cycle therapy (pct) after.

My goals are to lean up and GET STRONG AND HARD and not as much mass. Would you guys say test only or maybe just hit the Anavar (var) only ?

weight: 180
BF: approx 15% (terrible right now)
no previous cycles

i would go with test only save the anti e for post cycle therapy (pct) the waterweight gained from a cycle isnt going to be so much that you look like a slob so i wouldnt worry about that

I would say hold off until you put on a little more mass, 180 @ 15% is something I believe you could improve on greatly all natural. :) You also mention that you just want to lean up and get hard, then I really do'nt see a point in cycle right now. If I was you what I would do would be to drop 5% bf after which you could do a nice lean mass cycle and put on a very clean 10 lbs.

But, if you choose not to listen

I would say test only...bloat is really an individual thing but can be controlled. Oral only cycles aren't all that great unless you have a specific reason to run them alone (at this point I wouldn't consider your bloat much of a valid reason).

outlawtas2 said:
I would say hold off until you put on a little more mass, 180 @ 15% is something I believe you could improve on greatly all natural. :) You also mention that you just want to lean up and get hard, then I really do'nt see a point in cycle right now. If I was you what I would do would be to drop 5% bf after which you could do a nice lean mass cycle and put on a very clean 10 lbs.

But, if you choose not to listen

I would say test only...bloat is really an individual thing but can be controlled. Oral only cycles aren't all that great unless you have a specific reason to run them alone (at this point I wouldn't consider your bloat much of a valid reason).

Thanks alot. I think your oppinion is pretty validated as well as tried and proven. I was also considering leanen down more and hitn the cardio harder and more frequentlly. Just hate cardio with the passion !!!! Oh well we all know diet and cardio is the king of not being a slob !!! HAHAHAH !!!!

Back