when to start clomid...?

F

freddiemancan

THIS IS ALL HYPOTHETICAL
ok so SAY i hve a limited amount of clomid and nolva. i have about 350 mg clomid and 180 mg nolvadex.

also say i am running a cycle of 40 mg dbol for 4 weeks and 500 mg test-e for 12 weeks. when should i start the clomid and or nolva?

i know i have only a limited amount but its better then nothing and i will do this cycle no matter what. i just do not want to get gyno or anything like that

this is a first cycle

so basically...when should i start the clomid/nolva and how much of it should i take with the supply i hypothetically have?

thanks

f

freddiemancan said:
THIS IS ALL HYPOTHETICAL
ok so SAY i hve a limited amount of clomid and nolva. i have about 350 mg clomid and 180 mg nolvadex.

also say i am running a cycle of 40 mg dbol for 4 weeks and 500 mg test-e for 12 weeks. when should i start the clomid and or nolva?

i know i have only a limited amount but its better then nothing and i will do this cycle no matter what. i just do not want to get gyno or anything like that

this is a first cycle

so basically...when should i start the clomid/nolva and how much of it should i take with the supply i hypothetically have?

thanks

f
I realize you already stated this, but you do not have enough of either. I just wanted to re-emphasize that point. If gyno symptoms were to present themselves, with the supply of nolva you have on hand, you'd probably be up shyt's crick.

I suppose post-cycle you could run clomid at 50mg/d for a week beginning two weeks after your last injection, followed by nolva at 20mg/d for another nine days or so. It would be better than nothing.

It's kind of hard to put together a puzzle when you're missing most of the pieces.

Why not put all this uneasyness to rest by purchasing some liquid nolva/clomid?

Back