When you are eating for performance

Tsaunders

Do you say fuck it, and get bland tasting bodybuilding food for cheap. Or do you spend a little bit more money and get the steaks, the good spinach for salad, and the good chicken?

I don't understand "good" versus "bad" with regards to spinach and chicken...

I generally eat very well no matter what, my "performance" sport is lifting, so I take it very seriously. I stick with the basics no matter what... Lean Beef, Chicken Breasts, Ground Turkey, Lean Deli Meats, Egg Whites, Oatmeal, Brown Rice, Whole Wheat Pasta, Sweet Potatoes, Whole Wheat Bread, Olive Oil, Tree Nuts, etc...

Basically I stick with lean protein, complex carbs, and healthy fats.... Bland foods can be easily avoided with proper seasoning.

Ive just recently fiqured out how to make top sirloins not taste like rubber so ill probably be eating them almost daily. Suprisingly top sirloin is the leanest cut of steak and very cost effective. Lowest fat to pro ratio almost as good as Buffalo.

What do you mean by bland bodybuilding foods? Theres ways to spice anything up w/o salt too.

Ive just recently fiqured out how to make top sirloins not taste like rubber so ill probably be eating them almost daily. Suprisingly top sirloin is the leanest cut of steak and very cost effective. Lowest fat to pro ratio almost as good as Buffalo.

Please explain... for $2/lb on sale, its a can't miss, but as you have said it's like chewing through rubber most of the time.

Hey Milk sorrt if this read is fed up. I drank a few to many tonight, lol. Im crazy pissed at the old lady but we will leace that for a later date.

For thee steaks. Use a nice glass dish and cook the tl. Top sirloin on meduim with water in the glass dish almost filled bout a inch high. When yoy fill the dish with water it hepls moisten up the meat while baking. I like to do this with pork chops etc///

Back