when you guys say d-bol bridge

VegasBoy

does this mean only when your in your clomid phase or until you start your next cycle.10mg a day in the morning only?

vegasLife

Hope this helps!

D-bol Bridge Explained by Fonz
I've been reading some of the posts regarding this
bridge and some of them are truly from left-field.
First of, this is a BRIDGE. OK? a B-R-I-D-G-E.

Your LH function and Test levels are supposed
to RECOVER.

Ok, now having said that.
Here's the pharmo-kinetics behind Methandrostenelone,
brand name Dianabol.

10mg taken at once will increase your average testosterone level by 5 times and decrease your endogeneous cosrtisone
by 50-70%.

The reason why dianabol is a good choice for a bridge is that
its VERY anti-catabolic. It also dopaminergic. Giving you the
benefits of increased CNS strength modulation by
its androgenic mode of action.
Androgens, in case you don't know, increase neuro-muscular
function, thus STRENGTH.

OK. Now, lets delve into the metabolic chemistry behind
dianabol's choice as a bridging agent.

When are testosterone levels highest?

Answer: In the AM, thats when.

Your body releases a tesosterone spike in the morning.
This is when tesosterone levels are highest.

When are Insulin levels lowest?

Answer: In the AM thats when.

Low insulin levels=increased protein used as fuel.
(Also fat, but protein is also being converted
to glucose via glucogenesis)

OK, here is where dball's short half-life works for us
(Its 3.2-4.5 hrs btw)

Lets take Subject X.

He's in bridging mode.
He has just woken up.
The body is about to release tesosterone, thus
creating a spike.
His insulin levels are low.
His LH and test levels are very low.

He pops 10mgs of dianabol.

Here is where things get interesting.

The 10mgs of dianabol will cause a testosterone
spike WHICH COINCIDES WITH the testosterone
released ENDOGENEOUSLY in the AM by the testes.

The body will be partially fooled.
It will not entirely detect the increased levels of testosterone
(above the normal test sipke), thus LH function WILL
REMAIN only partially(Very little actually) suppressed.

In other words, he is "piggy-backing" an extra dose of testosterone on top of the endogeneously reduced one,
thus creating an "inflated" test spike.

Henceforth, LH levels WILL BE ALLOWED TO SLOWLY
RECOVER over time.
Also, dballs anti-catabolic effect will help curb protein-loss
in the morning from low insulogenic levels.

HOWEVER, and here is where almost all of you go wrong.

You CANNOT GO PAST 10mg of dianabol in the AM
for this bridge to work!!!!

Why? Because of the blood levels of dianabol you would generate.

10mg in the AM will be broken down to 5mg in about 4 hrs
(Probably less)

5mg of dianabol, is not enough to cause another rise
in testosterone levels after the precceeding one. Thus,
LH function is allowed to up-regulate.

Anything more(Say 20mgs), will cause a SEDCONDARY
testosterone spike which WILL inhibit LH function further,
thus not allowing LH function to recover.

Oh yeah...100mgs? ROTLMFAO!! Fat chance.

The difference between 20mgs and 10mgs means the difference
between allowing LH to recover slowly and not allowing it to.

So, here's the scenario summed up:

Beginning: LOW LH and test.

Adding the 10mgs dball.

LH is allowed to SLOWLY RECOVER over time as
testosterone levels are kept at a level which
will not cause muscle-loss. Also, dball's anti-catabolic effects
will reduce protein degradation.(Via cortisone
reduction)

This is what i call a double positive. You have managed to
INCREASE anabolism(Test levels) and DECREASE
catabolism(cortisone), during a bridge to boot!!

The bridge should last 8 weeks, NO LESS.
I also have to say, that it WILL NOT restore
complete LH function. It'll get you 80-90%
of the way there but the only way you're going
to get your full LH function back is if you go OFF
completely.
Anavar WILL NOT restore LH completely either btw.
(In case anybody is wondering.)
The difference is that with anavar you can take it
throughout the day and with dball it HAS TO BE
once in the AM.

Hope that clears the air.

Fonz

VegasBoy said:
does this mean only when your in your clomid phase or until you start your next cycle.10mg a day in the morning only?

vegasLife

It is typically used during clomid therapy (essentially giving no time off)

Re: Re: when you guys say d-bol bridge

The Terminator said:
It is typically used during clomid therapy (essentially giving no time off)

I was always under the impression that it is used immediatly after clomid which is how I was planning on using it.

Personally I wouldnt use it until your HPTA is restored. I dont think clomid will effectively restore your levels with an adrogen present...even if its for a short peroid of time

In short, I am not sold on the d-bol bridge!

one mistake made by Fonz, dbol doesnt increase test levels, it increases dbol levels

Thats far from the only mistake by fonz. LH does not spike in the morning. It spikes every two hours. Also he talks as if this is a program to help restore HTPA post cycle. Here's a quote of what I mean. You can tell he doesn't have a full grasp of what he's talking about.

I also have to say, that it WILL NOT restore
complete LH function. It'll get you 80-90%
of the way there but the only way you're going
to get your full LH function back is if you go OFF
completely.

In this study test was reduced 69 % and LH was reduced 50 % after two months of 15 mg dianabol ED.

Acta Endocrinol (Copenh) 1976 Dec;83(4):856-64 Related Articles, Links

Effect of an anabolic steroid (metandienon) on plasma LH-FSH, and testosterone and on the response to intravenous administration of LRH

Holma P, Adlercreutz H.

Holma P, Adlercreutz H.

Plasma levels of testosterone, luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) as well as the response of LH and FSH to the intravenous administration of 100 mug of luteinizing hormone releasing hormone (LRH) were measured in 16 well-trained athletes (mean age 30 years) before and after 2 months of daily oral intake of 15 mg of metandienon...During administration of metandienon the mean plasma testosterone level fell 69%, from 29.4 +/- 11.6 nmol/1 to 9.1 +/- 7.5 nmol/1 The mean plasma levels of LH and FSH also fell significantly (P less than 0.001 and P less than 0.01, respectively), both about 50%.

Other orals also cause significant suppression at low doses:

Clin Endocrinol (Oxf) 1984 Jul;21(1):49-55 Related Articles, Links

Alteration of hormone levels in normal males given the anabolic steroid stanozolol.

Small M, Beastall GH, Semple CG, Cowan RA, Forbes CD.
...Its endocrine effects have received little attention and we have investigated the effect of administering a 14 d course of stanozolol (10 mg orally per day) on a variety of important hormonal pathways in nine healthy male subjects. Significant changes occurred as follows: a 55% reduction in serum testosterone levels was noted and was accompanied by reductions in 'derived' free testosterone, sex hormone binding globulin and LH levels...

Oxandrolone causes significant suppression at 15mg ED within 5 days:

from: http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/84/8/2705

...Total serum T concentrations were within normal physiological range on day 0 (449 ± 35 ng/dL) and day 3 (441 ± 44 ng/dL) of OX treatment. However, by day 5, total serum T concentrations were significantly reduced (282 ± 45 ng/dL; P < 0.05) below day 0 and day 3 values (Fig. 3)...

eg0895923003.gif

Figure 3. Total androgen concentration. Total serum T (hatched portion) and OX (black portion) concentrations in five young men on days 0, 3, and 5. *, T decreased significantly from days 0 and 3 to day 5 (P < 0.05).

i'm not sold on it, but I'm gonna try it before I knock it. Some of it makes sense, and some doesn't. I do know that Mr.X has done it and said it worked great for him... he is doing it again right now. If you want to contact him about it go to www.massmonsters.com. Thats his home board these days.

thanks for the input guys.i think i'm gonna wait 3 weeks after last injection start clomid and on the 2nd week of clomid start the d-bol.thats 5 weeks after last injection and 2 weeks into clomid therapy.

vegasLife

hhajdo said:
In this study test was reduced 69 % and LH was reduced 50 % after two months of 15 mg dianabol ED.

Acta Endocrinol (Copenh) 1976 Dec;83(4):856-64 Related Articles, Links

Effect of an anabolic steroid (metandienon) on plasma LH-FSH, and testosterone and on the response to intravenous administration of LRH

Holma P, Adlercreutz H.

Holma P, Adlercreutz H.

Plasma levels of testosterone, luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) as well as the response of LH and FSH to the intravenous administration of 100 mug of luteinizing hormone releasing hormone (LRH) were measured in 16 well-trained athletes (mean age 30 years) before and after 2 months of daily oral intake of 15 mg of metandienon...During administration of metandienon the mean plasma testosterone level fell 69%, from 29.4 +/- 11.6 nmol/1 to 9.1 +/- 7.5 nmol/1 The mean plasma levels of LH and FSH also fell significantly (P less than 0.001 and P less than 0.01, respectively), both about 50%.

Great info. I wonder what the results would have been like if arimidex was used?

Bullet_Tooth_Tony said:
Great info. I wonder what the results would have been like if arimidex was used?

I don't think it would make a significant difference.
Ox doesn't aromatize but causes significant suppression of LH/test at 10-15 mg ED

hhajdo said:
I don't think it would make a significant difference.
Ox doesn't aromatize but causes significant suppression of LH/test at 10-15 mg ED

But the half life is so much longer. And estrogen does play a big role in the suppression of HPTA. Maybe the results wouldn't have been as bad if an inhibitor was used with dbol. Just a guess.

Bullet_Tooth_Tony said:
But the half life is so much longer. And estrogen does play a big role in the suppression of HPTA. Maybe the results wouldn't have been as bad if an inhibitor was used with dbol. Just a guess.

The results probably wouldn't be as bad, but your LH would still be suppressed.
Shorter half life of Dianabol is an advantage as you said.

so what about say 25mg of drol? Drol does not aromatize, although its half life is more like 9 hours, not 4 like dbol

i got a bud who did a standard 3 week 36 pill clomid therapy after a 12 week 500 mg a week eth cycle and dbol 40 mg a day week 1-4 , 1 week after clomid ended he started 10 mg in am of dbol at 8 weeks post cycle had his bloodwork done test was 1.4 :mad:

iced said:
so what about say 25mg of drol? Drol does not aromatize, although its half life is more like 9 hours, not 4 like dbol

Your HPTA will not recover while you're using androgens.

Back