Which cardio routine is right??

Hi, everyone! I was thinking about buying a rowing machine for cardio workouts, because treadmills and exercise bikes seem to be really expensive. Are rowing machines good for cardio work-outs? Can you recommend me the one. I came across this source https://wisepick.org/best-magnetic-rowing-machine while choosing the one.

Cardio is used by bodybuilders to help increase oxygen flow to muscles and burn excess bodyfat. For best results, cardio should only be performed 5-to-6 times per week. You should increase the length of your cardio session by 5 minutes each week until you reach a total of 60 minutes per day.
AND

You must first state what your goal is. Why do you want to do cardio? are you bodybuilding as well? what are your stats as well please.
Are you doing steroids?

I like cardio because it's not only a way to burn fat, but also to relieve stress. I do 20 minutes in 2-3 approaches, depending on my condition. If I'm too tired, it can be 3 sets of 30 minutes. There is no point in doing less.

I like cardio because it's not only a way to burn fat, but also to relieve stress. I do 20 minutes in 2-3 approaches, depending on my condition. If I'm too tired, it can be 3 sets of 30 minutes. There is no point in doing less.

I do 200 pushups per day to burn off stress.

gyms here are strangely operating, some open then close a few hours later so they can disinfect the entire place. its hard to workout with a mask, as one cant get enough air in, and i see people jogging around, some with maks and some without masks.

The frequency and duration of cardio workouts depend on your personal preference and schedule. Some individuals find it helpful to engage in 30 minutes of cardio every day to maintain a steady calorie burn, while others prefer longer, more intense sessions for 45 minutes three times a week. Both routines can effectively burn fat. The key is to choose a routine that you enjoy and can commit to consistently.

Back